The Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Midwife (Maternity Cover)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Under the supervision of the Sexual Reproductive Health Supervisor, the Midwife will be responsible for the following main activities in order to ensure the quality of care in the mobile clinics:
- Provision of free of charge reproductive health consultations
- Implementation of health education sessions
- Collection, computerization and analysis of weekly epidemiological data
- Reporting and attendance to different meetings.
Provision of free of charge reproductive health consultations:
- Prepare all the material and equipment and ensure that everything is ready before starting the activities
- Follow the basic medical rules of hygiene when performing reproductive health consultations
- Participate actively in triage activities before to start reproductive health consultations
- Refer to the female medical doctor, all pregnant women with a pathology associated to the pregnancy
- Verify the tetanus vaccination of each pregnant woman
- Explain in details the treatment to the patient
- Manage RH emergency cases with the assistance of the medical doctor according to MdM protocols and regulation
- Fill in the reproductive health form for each patient
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected and treat all the patients with respect and dignity.
- Perform antenatal consultations according to the protocols, detect and mention all the risk factors
- Perform postnatal consultations during the 6 weeks following the delivery, give appropriate treatment and refers to female medical doctor when needed.
- Perform family planning consultations and counseling according to protocol
- Give systematic prophylactic treatments to pregnant women
Implementation of Health Education Sessions:
- Give health education sessions to the patients in the different waiting areas
- Spread main messages about health education for the following topics: immunization, antenatal care, post-natal care, assisted delivery, family planning, at-risk pregnancies, breastfeeding and weaning.
Collection, Computerization and Analysis of Weekly Epidemiological Data:
- Perform the daily data collection regarding reproductive health consultations
- Participate in the weekly computerization and analysis of the reproductive health data.
Reporting and Attendance to Different Meetings:
- Prepare weekly activities report to submit to the team leader
- Participate in a pro-active way to MdM internal meetings (medical, security…)
- Participate in all the trainings organized by MDM.
- Give suggestions to improve the functioning of MDM mobile clinics
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services
- Inform immediately the security focal point in case of any security problem in the field.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of the vehicles and to the setting up of the mobile clinics
- Participate in weekly physical inventory of mobile clinic pharmacy
- Perform other additional duties on request of the team leader
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without the above subject will not be treated
Application Deadline 31st October, 2023.
2. Job Title: Facility / Site Supervisor at AMSCO Advisory Services Nigeria Limited
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting To: Cluster Manager / Regional Facilities Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive daily incoming work orders and ensure proper distribution internally and externally.
- Distribute work orders to ensure all work orders are actioned according to their level of response as defined by SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Receive and issue deliveries for the office.
- Ensure that company HSE policies are followed
- Manage HSE tool box meetings as per schedule
- Assist the Facility Manager with the organization and preparation of monthly and other MIS reporting functions
- Maintain all documentation in line with company policy and filing requirements.
- Meet with customers and assist with the resolution of client complaints.
- Be a key support staff member as required for the Facility Management Team.
- Maintain the ETCOFM site office in line with company guidelines and the instructions of the Facility Manager.
- Prepare reports and compile data as required by the Facility Manager.
- Instruct the technical staff and contractors on the work requirement to complete maintenance activities.
- Inspect the work for quality of material used and service delivery within agreed SLA.
- Track all job orders until timely completion and update records accordingly.
- Ensure that daily report of site operation prepared and sent to Facility Manager on time
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a facility management company.
N150,000 – N200,000 Salary Monthly (Negotiable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st November, 2023.
- Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins du Monde (MdM) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.