The Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. The moment for Women Alliance Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Moment for Women Alliance Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Moment for Women Alliance Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
The moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Operations Assistant Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Operations Assistant Officer. Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge ofNGOs program implementation, campaign, advocacy & community sensitization with excellent written and oral communication skills, Gender-based violence prevention, Sexual & reproductive health, budget & policy advocacy, proficiency in ICT, working knowledge of graphic designs, emails, Corel draws, Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google.
- Candidates with experience in Corel draw graphics design,adobe InDesign skills and internet-based applications such as canva will be highly prioritized
- The successful candidates will assist in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, managing incoming and outgoing mail, launching regular social media campaigns
- Assist in operational activities of our organization including Gender-based violence case findings, policy advocacy, budget monitoring & community mobilization
- Raise awareness to end GBV, promote women and girls’ health and economic and financial inclusion, and political participation
- provide woman2woman counseling to women who are victims of GBV
- Liaise with partners, Government agencies on gender & development issues
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in ICT, graphics design skills, and internet-based applications.
- A Diploma or Degree in Public / Business Admin, Public Health / Nursing / Midwifery, Law, Sociology, Computer Science, or any related fields from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota Ogun State and Lagos environs or be willing to relocate
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills in graphic design, particularly in Corel Draw, Photoshop, MS word, Ms excel, Canva, Powerpoint & social media
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th December 2022.
2. Job Title: Senior Tax Manager – SSA (Anglophone) at Baker Hughes
Position: Senior Tax Manager – SSA (Anglophone)
Job ID: R73250
Join our Baker Hughes Regional Tax Team!
- As part of the Global Tax Team, the Regional Tax Team is responsible for executing the tax strategy and maintaining compliance with local tax laws, across all taxes.
Partner with the best:
- By joining the Baker Hughes Regional Tax Team as a Senior Tax Manager – SSA (Anglophone), you will be part of an experienced team of direct and indirect tax experts across Baker Hughes who provide Baker Hughes with industry-leading tax compliance and advisory services.
As the Senior Tax Manager – SSA You will be responsible for:
- Acting as trusted tax advisor for overall Tax matters in the region
- Providing commercial tax support, BD support, tax technical analysis, policy interpretation, support with transaction execution and management of tax audits
- Implementation and support of global tax planning.
- Advising on local transfer pricing regulations.
- Advising on withholding tax and indirect tax matters.
- Reviewing and approving tax returns prepared by GTC.
- Identifying UTP and timely reporting issues to the relevant tax functions.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational.
- Have the ability to discuss tax technical matters in various cross-functional team settings.
- Have hands on experience in complex tax environments.
- Have knowledge and working experience of Direct and Indirect Taxes with a large organization.
- Be a team player and be able to interact, educate and influence both tax and non-tax professionals on tax-technical matters.
Work in a Way That Works For You
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The moment for Women Alliance Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Moment for Women Alliance Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.