The Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Oilserv Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Oilserv Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Oilserv Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Oilserv Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Oilserv Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
About the Job
- The Sales and Marketing Officer shall be responsible for market penetration, Sales strategy execution and contract performance monitoring in Frazpower (an Oilserv Group Company).
- He/She shall ensure service efficiency, market optimization, and world-class customer service that delivers business growth and profitability over the long-term. Below are some key responsibilities.
- Examines prevailing gas and power sector regulation and policies; formulates changes necessary to comply with new regulations and obtains necessary executive approval for implementation.
- Acts as chief advisor and commercial strategist providing needed support to the GM with respect to the identification of business and operational risk, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Responsible for revenue generation through marketing new and existing services, renegotiation/ renewal of service agreements / GSPA’s, GSAs, GTAs etc. and the design and implementation of new services.
- Participates in the formulation and execution of the Vision and corporate level strategic plan including those for business growth, financial management and operating efficiency.
- Provides management oversight for the development of high quality, cost effective and integrated operational management programs.
- Ensures the effective integration of the Company’s strategic plan with its day-to-day operations and in so doing regularly interfaces with the Marketing entities within The Company to determine areas of mutual collaboration towards the achievement of The Company’s objectives.
- Develops and Implement customer-specific strategies for retaining and growing the business in a competitive environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Law, Business, Economics, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience in setup and operation of gas distribution network
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years cognate work experience, within a reputable and structured oil & gas business environment
- Experience marketing Gas and Power sales and distribution network.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th November, 2022.
2. Job Title: SME Account Manager at NATCOM Development and Investment Limited (Ntel)
Job Title: SME Account Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Acquire high value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and HNIs within allocated sector/regions
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Build a prospect pipeline and follow up to convert prospects to ntel customers.
- Execute sales plan in alignment to ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives.
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Promote ntel customer value propositions to the target customers through effective engagements and ensureproduct availability within the consumer reach
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs, and ensure month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions, revenue & retention)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th November, 2022.
- Oilserv Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oilserv Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.