The Paga Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Paga Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Paga Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Paga Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Paga Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Paga Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Paga Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Fraud Management Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Risk & Compliance
Sector: Financial Services / FinTech
Reports To: Enterprise Risk Manager
About the Role
- As a Fraud Management Analyst at Paga, you will be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for detecting fraudulent activities in the organization
- The ideal candidate would work closely with the Fraud Associate to identify and analyze cases of money laundering, forgeries, and legal claims.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with legal and regulatory guidelines and corporate governance best practices and should also be of high ethical standard.
- They should be analytical and work diligently to complete their duties, keeping in mind the objectives of the business.
- Fraud Monitoring, Analysis, Investigation and Resolution of issues raised
- Assists in the development of fraud detection tactical and strategic planning for fraudulent activities on the company platform and internally, including developing and managing a product roadmap.
- Proactively monitor and review account and transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud.
- Review, investigate and resolve irregular transactions reported.
- Keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyze trends, communicate security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Respond to fraud queries across the multiple channels
- Liaise with internal teams, merchants, banks, transaction processors, regulatory bodies, law enforcement and any 3rd party involved.
- Liaise with legal counsels to develop and execute plans for the resolution of fraud cases.
- Produce evidence and useful information as requested by law enforcement. Design and implement processes effective for the prevention or minimization of fraud risks
- Maintain record of all investigative operations and results of analysis
- Conduct research and attend educational programs to update professional knowledge.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Responsible for the regulatory AML CFT suspicious activity process.
- Utilize various data analysis and accounting tools in collecting, sorting and analysing financial data to obtain results which reveal inconsistencies as well as the possible suspects.
- Conduct interviews to obtain information useful in resolving financial crimes.
- Identify business areas requiring increased security controls to protect the company and its end users from future incidents of fraud.
- Other roles as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- B.Sc / BA with field such as Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years+ experience in Fraud Management environment or a similar role
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as a Fraud Management professional.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Good team player
- Detail-oriented and process-oriented approach.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
2. Job Title: Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment for State Coordinators
- Paga Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Paga Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Paga Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Paga Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.