The PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PC Recruit Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 PC Recruit Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at PC Recruit Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Hostess
- We are looking for a Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests.
- Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times, and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas.
- Hostesses are greeters at restaurants and similar establishments.
- They welcome customers and lead them to their individual seats or to an area such as the bar.
- Concerned with the overall experience of patrons, they also may monitor the facility for cleanliness, and assist with food delivery or bill payment.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
2. Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Instrumentation) at Amazon Energy Limited
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Lead Engineer and conduct the project works on-site during the commissioning period.
- Perform Testing, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning of instrumentation systems at the site.
- Execute the commissioning procedures as per the project documentation provided.
- Participate in ICSS system test, Pre-comm & commissioning.
- Participate in Metering system testing & Pre-comm and Commissioning.
- Participate in Field instrument and Fire & Gas testing & Pre-comm and Commissioning.
- Complete the Pre-comm ITR (Inspection & Test Requirements) activities.
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with client engineers on site.
- Provide daily, on-site/in-field leadership, coordination and management of a multi-discipline team of instrument commissioning leads and technicians.
- Liaise with Construction/Mechanical Completion groups.
- Ensure all documentation; tools, consumables and equipment are available to perform work scope.
- Coordination of Certifying Authority witnessing on site.
- Coordination of functional testing of commissioned systems and engaging the Operations Team when and where needed.
- Provide Operations with technical support throughout start-up, stabilization and performance testing.
- Maintain the as-built drawing during the pre-comm and commissioning stages of the project.
- Supervise the Instrument Commissioning Team in meeting scheduled deadlines and ensuring the technical integrity of work carried out.
- Manage the completion of walk-downs and Punch Lists of offered system/sub-systems.
- Manage instrumentation/automation vendor support during the commissioning phase for the assigned systems.
- Addressing Instrumentation Commissioning issues and resolving schedule conflicts within the Instrumentation team.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic / Instrument Engineering or Equivalent qualification with minimum of 5 years Commissioning experience in the Oil & Gas projects.
- Worked with major ICSS systems.
- Executed commissioning of the ICSS system, metering systems & other control system-based packages.
- Familiar with calibration of field instrumentation, Analyzer, Fire and Gas devices.
- Worked with all the Mechanical equipment packages including field commissioning.
Monthly Net Salary Range (N)
Competitive (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th November, 2023.
- PC Recruit Nigeria Limited DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PC Recruit Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.