The PG Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | PG Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PG Consulting Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming PG Consulting Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 PG Consulting Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at PG Consulting Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
PG Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our client is looking for a Confidential Secretary to provide specialized clerical, administrative, and secretarial support services to the CEO of the company in managing sensitive and/or confidential information and decisions.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Performs various secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties, but with specialized attention to the fact that the information, decisions, and communication involved may be sensitive or confidential.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, maintains calendars and makes travel arrangements for assigned executive or financial staff.
- Must show a willing attitude of Christian service to their position and its responsibility. Must possess good telephone and communication skills.
- Must be able to deal with various types of personalities, both on the phone and in person, in a professional manner.
- Must be an active member of a local church.
- Prepares confidential reports such as statistical and financial reports for distribution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be pleasant, discreet, tactful, and capable of honouring confidential communications.
- Must have general knowledge of all office equipment and supplies and a willingness to further their training.
- Perform general office work, under the supervision of the Pastor and cooperation with the other staff.
Education and Experience
- OND / HND in Administration or Secretarial studies
- At least two years of related experience is required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Provost at Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education
Location: Kangere, Bauchi
- The Provost is the Chief Executive of the College, and is charged with the responsibility of seeing to the day-to-day Management and operations of the College.
- The successful candidate would be expected to provide the required Academic, Administrative and Professional leadership for the College in executing the Board policies led down by the Governing Council for the achievement of the objectives for which the Institution was established.
Among others, some specific duties of the Provost include being:
- The Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the College;
- The Chairman of the Academic Board that directs and oversees academic activities of the College;
- A member of the Governing Council of the College in-charge of providing periodic reports on the progress of the College in terms of personnel, finances, infrastructures and academic matters and ensuring that the decisions of Council are carried out promptly;
- Responsible for approving and authorizing all payments and expenditures of the College in accordance with financial regulations, treasury circulars and Governing Councils decisions/directives under sound financial discipline and management;
- Responsible for ensuring meeting of Council and its committees are serviced;
- A person to foster good rapport with the relevant organs of the State Ministry of Education, National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), other professional bodies and donor agencies that would lead to the ultimate attainment by the College of the status of a centre of Excellence.
- Candidates must possess a Doctorate Degree from a recognized University in a field relevant to at least one NCE programme in the College.
- He/She must be registered and also active member of Professional Association in the field of Education.
- The possession of a Professional Teaching Qualification a minimum of NCE or PGDE, in addition to registration as a Professional Teacher with TRCN are mandatory;
- Must be of good Conduct and Character, possess sense of discipline dedication, drive and resourcefulness and be able to command the respect and loyalty of members of staff and students of the College.
- He/she must be somebody who is not likely to foster personal, social, ethnic, political, religious and other sectional interests;
- Must be proficient in ICT packages and capacities;
- Must show evidence of Community Service in both local and National Development,
- Must be a person with a vision, a goal getter and one that dan execute strategic plan for the College.
- Must not be above the age of fifty-nine (59) years at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Must possess a minimum of 15 years post qualification Teaching/Research experience and in addition must have held a seminar teaching/research and top administration as evidence of ability to manage human and material resources;
- Must show evidence of good track records in result oriented research reaching high National and International status in their research, achievements as evidence in scholarly publications;
- Must be a Chief Lecturer or its equivalent with at least 5 years cognate experience;
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is for an initial period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a second and final term of four (4) years based on satisfactory performance.
- The salary/remunerations are as contained in the Conditions of Service for Provost of State College of Education in Nigeria and may be determined by Government policies from time-to-time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send 20 copies of their Applications Letter with upto-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full name, surname underlined
- Marital status and Number of Children
- Date and place of Birth; Local Government Area and State of Origin
- Telephone Number and E-mail Address
- Current Postal Address and Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications and Distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association/bodies
- Work experience in chronological order
- Co-curricular activities
- Publications in standard APA format
- Evidence of Medical Fitness from a recognized Government Hospital
- Present employer, status and salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees one of whom must be the present employer
- Date available to assume duty if appointed.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Post of Provost” on the top left-hand corner addressed to:
Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education, Kangere,
P.M.B. 0316, Bauchi,
- Candidates are required to ask their referees to send Confidential Reports on them to the same as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited to attend the interview
Application Deadline 20th December, 2022.
- PG Consulting Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for PG Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the PG Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PG Consulting Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.