The Plan International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Plan International Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Plan International Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Plan International Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Plan International Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Plan International Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Plan International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Finance Coordinator – Budgeting and Reporting
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The purpose of this role is to support the preparation and management of the organization’s budgeting system and working with departments budget owners to create and monitor operating budgets.
- The post holder is responsible for preparing and providing financial reports, accompanying narrative as well as analyses to programs and management teams.
Dimensions of the Role
Communicates with Plan International Nigeria internal and external stakeholders. The post holder will contribute towards:
- Preparation of budgets for grant proposals and management of all budgets at the Country Office and Project Field offices.
- Budget tracking and monitoring – budget vs Actual reporting.
- Master budget preparation and updates.
- Donor financial reports preparation.
Support budget preparation and budgetary monitoring and control of the entire Country Office’ budget for effective implementation of financial plans. To do this, the role will:
- Support the preparation of the annual plans and budgets of all departments/projects as part of the preparation of the Country Office’ annual budget.
- Support in the budgeting processes and communications; regularly working with department heads/project budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year as well as the life of project(s), as required.
- Support to address donor requests related to budget, budget management, reporting, re-alignment and audit.
- Maintain a finance unit proposal budget tracker for monitoring and accountability.
- Monitor project spending, identifying instances of variances and recommend to project teams, possible remedies to these identified variances.
- Support to coordinate project budgets in accordance with approved budget and closely monitor grant performance for major institutional donors.
- Work with program and grants staff in preparing and/or revising donor budgets to support new proposals or realignments and ensure adequate coverage of country operating cost.
Prepare financial and other reports to aid the preparation of the overall country office’ financial report for dissemination and decision-making. To do this, the role will:
- Ensure project budget vs actual reports are prepared timely, on a monthly basis and discussed with project teams. Follow-up with action points and their implementation.
- Periodically review the monthly budget vs actual spending reports and update the monthly reporting tracker for the Finance Manager’s (Budgeting & Reporting) attention.
- Prepare donor financial and other relevant reports including forecasts, invoice listing, inventory movement reports, asset registers, risk registers etc. as required with adequate supporting narratives including variance explanations, for appropriate internal review and onward submission to the Grants Department/Donor Focal Persons.
- Build capacity of Plan International finance and non-finance colleagues, partner staff and other Plan stakeholders on budgeting, budget management, financial management and reporting, internal controls and audit actions planning and execution.
- Ensure compliance with donor regulations across all Plan International projects whilst staying abreast of changes in regulatory environment related to donor/grants compliance.
- In collaboration with project teams, support in the provision of monthly variance analysis as well as justifications for the variances.
- Regularly review projects’ transactions listing and budget lines’ burn rates for compliance with donor regulations as well as Plan Inter financial management policies and procedures; flag up instances of non-compliance to project managers, unit heads and the Finance Manager – Budgeting and Reporting.
- Carry out any other assigned tasks.
Learning and knowledge management:
- Share innovative ways of improving on already existing ways of getting tasks completed within the team and supporting the proper documentation of all financial aspects of the programmes.
Dealing with Problems:
- Ability to manage competing priorities and expectations from internal and external stakeholders and remain calm and resilient in the face of pressure.
- Manage multiple work with distant colleagues to form a virtual efficient team.
- Use Plan procedures to settle conflicts among colleagues.
- Refer, whenever necessary, any case to the Finance Manager – Budgeting & Reporting.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance and Grants Management.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Preferred Skills: knowledge of and experience with key donors in the industry is strongly preferred.
- An excellent skill in donor budget preparation & reporting.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in grant and financial management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s policy environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including good listening skills, influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Strategic thinking and effective contribution to own work and Organizational development.
- Sound judgement and decision-making in complex situations.
- Strong emotional intelligence including self-awareness.
- Lead by example to motivate high performance of others.
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning.
- Creates strong sense of purpose and commitment within own part of operations and with stakeholders.
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism/integrity.
- Provides good and adequate support to enable programmes to meet its agreed financial and program outcomes.
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficult issues in the discharge of duties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2023.
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
2. Job Title: Relationship Management Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Position: Relationship Management Officer
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra, Calabar – Cross River, Yenagoa – Bayelsa, Aba – Abia, Uyo & Eket – Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will be involved in growing the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g. Trade Finance and Off- Balance Sheet transactions.
- Grow revenue on a month on month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in assigned portfolio.
- Adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment
- Draft and assist the Retail Cluster Head to complete deposit funding and credit proposal papers.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective customers
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Deliver and always maintain customer service standards, for improved service delivery.
- Log customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Provide appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Complies with the use of appropriate processes and procedures expected of all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers.
- Advice customers on financial services
- Handles customer complaints and solve problems
- Engaging customers on banking products and services
- Approach and sign on new customers.
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serves as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to decision.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies
- Exhibit Good leadership skill
- Has a direct responsibility and accountability for the performance of all MA in the branch.
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in any Discipline. Additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Specialized knowledge: 3-6years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: MBA/ CIBN
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal
- Possess good credit knowledge
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Digitally Savvy
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th December, 2023.
- Plan International Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Plan International Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Plan International Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.