The PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000549
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Job Description: Zonal Manager-TEC Appliances (G5)
Job Grade: G5
- To manage key accounts in the key regions with the highest NIV by ensuring proper Trade Pricing, Trade promotion & Customer debt. To create and execute annual business plan with key accounts in the zone.
- Reports to: Regional Commercial Manager
- Direct Report: Sales Supervisor
- Peers: Zonal Managers in same & other regions
- Team size: 3 – 4
- Indirect report: 10-15 (Showroom assistant/ Merchandiser)
- Achieve agreed Sales targets for EXC (SB Dept.) in the zone.
- Achieve total TRD/MB (MD ELECTRICAL + SUPERMARKET +WS Distr) Sales Targets the zone(s).
- Implement Joint Business Plans for key accounts (SB DEPT).
- Ensure implementation of all showroom display and audit guidelines.
- Ensure listing of NPD and delisting of run-out models.
- Increase distribution penetration & expand the customer base.
- Ensure price compliance & conduct monthly price audit for all relevant.
- Report on competitor’s activity, new product, trade promotions, people movement, dealer recruitment & termination.
- Coaching & Accompaniment for Sales Supervisor.
- Stock Management for zone(s).
- Implement company credit policy with zero tolerance on bad debts.
- Monitor the implementation of promotional activities to maximise ROI.
- Lead & drive intense customer contact & engagement within the zone(s).
- Ensure own and team monthly journey plan for customer contact & engagement in the zone(s).
Internal & External Relationships:
- Most significant relationship is with Dealers Networks include Trade Marketing, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and AfterSales Service & Supply Chain.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Relevant Degree in any discipline.
- 5 – 8 years relevant working experience in FMCDs or Retail outlet.
- Responsible for Dealers / Showroom assessment are meeting the standards
- Good knowledge of inventory management, credit control
- Self-driven and possess very high levels of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Must be exceptional at business development with extensive customer interaction.
- Computer proficiency esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good experience for managing mega distributors and key distributor
- Responsible for developing white spots areas and other business development initiatives as the opportunity arises
Job Context & Special Features:
- Relationship focus Team player Cultural sensitivity Willingness to travel extensively (approx. 80%).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Health Economist (HCVST Study) at Jhpiego
Job ID: 2022-4804
Employment Status: Consultant
- With funding from Unitaid, technical assistance from the World Health Organization, and implementation by Jhpiego Nigeria in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health, the HCV Self testing (HCVST) study will explore the acceptability and feasibility of HCVST in different populations, settings and use cases in Nasarawa State. Among others, the study aimed to quantify costs associated with HCVST implementation and linkage to care over the study period.
- The consultant will work closely with Jhpiego STAR Project team, HCVST Study Coordinator, Finance and Administration Department, Ministry of Health, local stakeholders and global advisors working on STAR project to understand, design and oversee the seamless conduct of the costing study.
- The study will be implemented between November 2022 and April 2023. The consultant is expected to spend six (6) days in a month over a six-month period to complete the costing aspect of the study.
- Utilize the ingredients-based costing method to document the costs of the intervention and clearly document what is included in the cost calculation.
- Align field procedures with approved protocols and Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
- Train interviewers and the program administrators to prospectively collect project expenditures and resources that are likely to influence the cost of the HCVST
- Use a standardized spreadsheet to collect deidentified aggregate financial and economic cost data associated with HCVST implementation and linkage to care over the study period.
- Analyze the collected cost data to reveal: Unit cost per client reached with information about HCVST, kit distributed/reactive HCVST by model and use cases; unit cost per client linked to confirmatory testing and care, by distribution/linkage model- distribution of costs across cost categories and any other cost information outlined in the study protocol
- Disseminate findings and reports to all relevant stakeholders
- Complete and submit cost analysis reports, including cleaned dataset, statistical analyses and syntax, data collection tools and completed instruments used during the consultancy
- Identify potential costs across the HCVST cascade that will be necessary for the cost evaluation
- To have an interface with the Finance team lead to understand Jhpiego financial management system during the entrance meeting, as the work is on-going and during exit meeting.
- Finance will provide information around the various rates in place which will help to support the study.
- A Master’s Degree or PhD Health Economics, Economics, Health Financing, Development Finance or related field
- Current CITI certificate will be required
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Significant work experience in conducting health research in Nigeria
- Evidence of having delivered similar tasks in the past
- Good knowledge of use of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Significant experience in carrying out Cost-Benefit analysis of projects especially in the International Non-Governmental Organization sector
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English
- Salary: NGN60,000 Per Day
- Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package including: medical and dental plans; paid vacation, holidays and sick leave; personal accident insurance; 403(b) retirement plan; life and disability insurance; travel insurance; education assistance plan and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.