The Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Qatar Charity Organisation Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Qatar Charity Organisation Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Qatar Charity Organisation Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates Candidate should possess relevant qualifications 2 years of working experience
- Excellent pitch skill
- Strong decision making skill
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to persuade and communicate
N40,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st November, 2022.
2. Job Title: Social Welfare Assistant at Qatar Charity Organisation
Work As: Social Welfare Assistant
Job Code: SWA001
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Foundation: Qatar Charity Organization
- The Officer will be a full-time employee reporting to the Sponsorship and Social Welfare officer.
- (S)He will be responsible for studying different social cases following the social
- research methodology.
- (S)He will also be responsible for overseeing delivery of services accredited to beneficiaries in accordance with the highest professional standards.
- Based on QC mechanisms for reports, data collection, and preservation, (S)He will also be responsible for providing information and prepare reports on his achievements and that of the beneficiaries under his/her care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all policies, systems and procedures in place in Qatar Charity.
- Understand social and cultural reality, and respect customs and traditions of the society he works for.
- Prepare case studies based on social research methodology and guidance of the sponsorship and social welfare officer.
- Submit studied case to the sponsorship and social welfare officer and support him with additional information on these cases whenever needed.
- Monitor direct receipt of beneficiary allowances and ensure that they are on time and in the specified amounts, prepare and submit beneficiary lists to his supervisor officer.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to better serve provision of services to beneficiaries whom supervises.
- Prepare reports for individual beneficiaries according to categories and reporting cycle, and to ensure that all data contained in the reports are up-to-date and accurate.
- Facilitate communication or access to beneficiaries for the purpose of follow up,monitoring or evaluation.
- Prepare quarterly narrative reports listing various achievements that have been made to provide services to different supervised groups.
- Provide necessary information about the supervised beneficiaries upon request either from the country office or headquarters.
- Follow-up preparation of case files according to lists of documents required by QC,and to ensure the authenticity of all documents submitted.
- Maintain confidentiality of information on the cases studied, and fully committed to use such information in a professional way.
- Prepare and implement the periodic Action Plan (weekly/monthly) under supervision of the sponsorship and social welfare officer.
- Monitor provision of the required services to beneficiaries under his supervision and in accordance with QC general monitoring framework and the timeline approved by his supervisor.
- University Degree in one of the following disciplines: Sociology, Social Service and any other Social Science course.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Fluency in Arabic (as a prerequisite for the job, both speaking and reading),
- Priority is given to those who are fluent in the Arabic language.
- Ability for teamwork and problem solving oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines, achieve results and work with minimal day to day supervision;
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent level of reading, writing and speaking English language.
- Additional Knowledge and experiences
- Experience of not less than three years in social supervision.
- Possess good communication skills.
- High capacities in social networking.
- Skills in time management and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure effective working relationships with colleagues and external partners including governmental institutions;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important instructions to keep in mind when applying:
- The CV must be attached in a PDF format containing all personal information and qualifications mentioned above or the one not listed, The CV should be in Arabic or English.
- An identity document (a copy of the identity card or passport) must be attached to the file.
- If the file is incomplete or the data is not clear, the application will be excluded from the list of applicants and will not be considered.
- The job code must be written in the email title: SWA001
- We will inform the shortlisted candidates about the second interview and be ready for the test. (IF it is needed) *
- For any additional questions about the employment application, you can call the phone number: 08070528179
Application Deadline 4th November, 2022.
- Qatar Charity Organisation Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Qatar Charity Organisation Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.