The RedRose Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | RedRose Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. RedRose Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming RedRose Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 RedRose Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at RedRose Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
RedRose Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking a data analyst based in Abuja, Nigeria for a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with our clients to understand their metrics and reporting environments. Turn that into requirements in “RedRose speak” and help the RedRose team deliver the data necessary to help our clients prove the outcomes of their work.
- Define report and dashboard datasets through metrics definition, data mapping, and operating analysis exercises.
- Transform the data into aggregated reporting data
- Perform analysis and validation for accuracy and quality
- Adhere to data protection best practices throughout each step
- Maintain metric and data dictionaries
- Define data extract templates
- Extract relevant transactional data from primary and secondary sources
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience in data and reporting
- Metric Definition, Data Mapping, Cleansing, and preparing data
- Strong SQL, Excel, and PowerBI skills, with an aptitude for learning other analytics tools
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Analyzing, visualizing, and exploring data
- Designing reports and dashboards
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Statistics
- Experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Able to clearly communicate and write in English.
- Experience with or knowledge of DHIS2, RedRose, and other humanitarian information systems
- Experience in Mass Campaigns or Cash and Voucher Assistance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Notes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Management & Information System Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Planned Start Date: 10/11/2023
- Design, analyze and develop web-based applications using programming and scripting languages.
- Design and develop applications integrating with the core banking solution.
- Identifying deficiencies in the bank’s existing systems, processes, and methods.
- Providing support to different departments by automating bank processes and tasks.
- To ensure users are having an improved experience on existing applications.
- To manage and build existing platform in Operations.
- Liaising with the DBAs, Data Analysts and Business Analyst for existing/new reports generation automation.
- To be responsible for the development of intelligent front end and data analytic solutions according to business requirement.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing software solutions for the bank.
- Oversee the day today task management of the developers and ensure the development stream is accurately discussed during daily stand up meeting.
Qualification / Education:
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course of study is required. Relevant professional qualification(s) and certification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with General knowledge of systems and network architecture.
- Proven experience in a Management & Information System role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Cisco CCNA or other related certification required.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and IT issues resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- RedRose Limited DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for RedRose Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the RedRose Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum RedRose Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.