The Schlumberger Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Schlumberger Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Schlumberger Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Schlumberger Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Schlumberger Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Schlumberger Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Schlumberger Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Account Receivables
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This position offers the chance to join the Finance team of a global leader in providing services and products to the energy industry.
- It provides opportunities for advancement in function that strives for continuous improvement and values integrity and teamwork.
- Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable (AR) through regular follow-up on assigned accounts, in line with departmental and personal objectives.
- Document and review the customer order to cash process and proposing opportunities to improve the pain points and increase the efficiency of the process.
- Collect outstanding invoices, gathering information on invoice disputes, and creating invoice dispute records for distribution and subsequent resolution.
- Input notes in collection system regarding submission, resubmission, and transaction approval dates so Company departments have a clear understanding of AR status.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including those within the Billing Center of Excellence, Sales, Operations, Tax and Treasury to support collections, proper cash application and timely dispute resolution.
- Recommend uncollectable debit balances for expense write-off, and work with Controller and Financial Analyst to clear balances from their AR portfolio.
- Research portfolios for duplicate and over-payments and submit refund requests to Collections Manager, where applicable.
- Review aged credit balances to ensure adherence to the Company’s escheatment policy.
- Record disputes in collection system and assign clear action items for the appropriate dispute owner.
- Identify delinquent accounts and take action to prevent reoccurrence and/or initiate communication with the Credit Manager, Sales and Operations to ask for assistance or escalation.
- Maintain contact with customer AP departments through collection calls, past due notices, and account statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance
- Previous experience in multinational or audit firm will be an added advantage.
Competencies & Behavior:
- Analytics & Modeling: leveraging new tools with digital enablement at his/her disposal and uses data to inform relatable, manageable, and comprehensive strategic vision
- Communicating: uses authentic communication to drive operational effectiveness; employs methods that align teams, using influence rather than command; connects individuals through multiple channels and creates a culture of feedback.
- Driving change: achieves organizational goals and embraces company initiatives with creativity, elasticity, and appreciation for own complexity; iterates to improve practice norms.
- Integrity: Operates with resolute ethical principles while seeking market outperformance; creates an environment of possibility, in tandem with a culture of quality, safety and excellence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Female Spa Therapist at Prestigious Consulting
Position: Female Spa Therapist
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivering various spa services like body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, and manicures/pedicure in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Cooperating with fellow staff and reporting to administration about any arising issues.
- Acknowledging relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations.
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensure guest satisfaction, and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Applying best practices and being up-to-date with market trends.
- Keeping a clean and stocked room.
- Upholding hygiene standards and following health and safety regulations.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma / Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of massage experience in a spa environment, preferably within a full-service or hotel.
- Physically fit and in good health (strength is not a major requirement, but stamina is necessary)
- Genuine interest in helping clients overcome their physical problems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in deep meditation and relaxation.
- Must live in Lekki environs.
- Must be a female
- Caring, positive attitude to clients.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd December 2022.
- Schlumberger Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Schlumberger Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Schlumberger Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Schlumberger Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.