The Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Maiduguri, Borno (On-site)
Duration: Six months
- We are looking to fill the opening for Finance Intern in our Maiduguri Office. We launched our programs in Nigeria in 2004. As at date, the country program has offices in Abuja, Jos, Benue, Maiduguri, and Yola.
- We work with partners in target states of the country to support the peaceful resolution of conflict. Each program is adapted to specific local contexts and conflicts, and all apply common ground tools from our toolbox.
- Search has established a permanent presence in Abuja as an operational base and all our Nigeria offices are currently supporting a host of programs with activities that include capacity building, dialogues, peace architecture, media programming, participatory theatre and collaborative joint activities.
Summary of Position
- The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to test academic knowledge in real-life scenarios, under the guidance of a highly professional team.
- The intern will further advance his/her knowledge in the program area and build interest in the operations of an INGO.
- He/she will also gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required for success in a global workplace.
- The Finance Intern will also develop decision-making and critical thinking skills, increase confidence and self-esteem.
- S/he will work under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager and in close coordination with the Finance Officer, Project Coordinators and Officers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with SEARCH accounting policy, Donor restriction and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist in making payments to suppliers, contractors and program staff based on approved documents and in line with authority delineation.
- Assist in the maintenance of financial statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports for implemented projects
- Support in reconciling bank accounts.
- Collects credit tax receipts from PIRS.
- Assist in project and country office logistics i.e. travel arrangements.
- Assist in preparing supporting information for project audits.
- Ensure scrutiny of the entire bill for accuracy and receipt of goods before process for payment.
- Be responsible for the documentation, preparation of cash disbursement voucher for all cash transactions related to the station office.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job related information.
- Ensure proper documentation, Stamping, Labeling, photocopies and filing of all financial documents.
- Prepare and process day to day financial transactions and implement internal control procedures in keeping with the policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
You are expected to be competent in:
- Being accountable and passing on accountability for ones own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Quality of work
- The ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen.
- Learning Ability
- The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively
- Organization of Work
- Manages his/her time effectively and takes initiative, finding innovative ways to get the job done.
- Demonstrates self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Work is performed accurately, neatly, and on time. Work is consistent, and complete, and requires minimal checking and correction.
- The intern will be eligible for a daily stipend of NGN 2,500 for each working day. Payment will be made at the end of the month for the days worked. SEARCH is not liable for any payments, insurance, or other liability beyond this allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates should submit a Motivation / Cover Letter with an interesting location clearly stated on the subject. Applications that do not follow this instruction will be disqualified.
- Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please
Application Deadline Monday, 14th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Supply Chain Officer at Malaria Consortium
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- To provide technical support on the supply chain management of malaria commodities at the project office in the State, Nigeria.
Scope of Work
- The Supply chain officer will be actively responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient logistic management and inventory control of SMC drugs at the state level.
- S/he will be work directly within the State Logistic Management Coordinating Unit and the Malaria Consortium office at the assigned state.
Key Working Relationships
- The Supply Chain Officer will be a member of the programme implementation team and report to Country Commodity Manager in delivering programme work plan.
Supply Chain Management (70%):
- Ensuring that the supply chain activities meet the needs of the programmes in a timely manner and does so in accordance with donor requirements, MC policies and procedures.
- Carry out monthly stock status assessment of all SMC commodities at the state central medical store and report on the assessment to higher levels flagging issues needing action
- Coordinating SMC microplanning during which targets which form the basis for SMC drug quantification are determined
- Carrying out post-distribution gap analysis for all SMC commodities at the assigned state
- Submit timely and accurate logistic report at the end of every SMC cycle and review all LMIS reports for SMC commodities at the assigned state.
- Coordinate Reverse logistics for SMC drugs from health facilities to the state central medical store
- Monitor the delivery of SMC commodities and escalate any discrepancies in the quantity of commodities delivered and any quality issues. This will be done at all the levels of the distribution of SMC commodities (SCMS, Health Facilities and Communities)
- Working with the state Logistic Management Coordination Unit on the management of SMC commodities and also serves as a link between Malaria Consortium and the state Logistic Management Coordinating Unit
- Provide support for the Monitoring and Evaluation team and reconcile logistic data with M&E data
- Maintaining and regularly updating a database of SMC malaria commodity logistics data
- Provide technical support to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management of malaria commodities at the assigned state
- Contribute to state level quantification of commodities as well as development of distribution plans using credible and verifiable data sources
- Support and assist in the management of SMC commodities at the assigned State Central Medical Stores (SCMS) and health facilities.
- Ensure the availability and distribution of pharmaco-vigilance forms during each implementation cycle.
- Provide guidance on reporting ADR using the pharmaco-vigilance forms to the state teams
- Performs other duties as directed by the Zonal Project Manager.
Coordination / Feedback (30%):
- Ensure smooth relationship with Country Office and Supply Chain Managers
- Support collation and transmission of pharmacovilance reports to NAFDAC and the state LMCU
- Coordinate review meetings for all LMIS SMC reports to provide feedbacks on the quality of LMIS reports
- Provide regular feedback to the country Supply Chain Manager in a timely manner
- Provides support to the zonal project manager on program implementation.
- Coordinate micro-planning for the supply chain component of SMC implementation at the assigned state.
- Facilitate routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to health facilities on effective supply chain management of SMC commodities.
- Proven previous experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management of Malaria or HIV/AIDS commodities
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Ability to engage with stakeholders on the supply chain management of public health commodities
- Good inter-personal, communication and planning skills
- Experience with good understanding of logistic management of public health commodities in Nigeria.
- The person must be familiar with the national supply chain system of MoH and LMIS, including MCLS.
- Experience working with and engaging stakeholders at the state level
Work-based Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation, Facilitation and coordination skills
- Demonstrable passion for Malaria Consortium’s mission; a strategic manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent computer skills in Excel and knowledge and use of database tools.
- Proven writing skills in English
- Ability to work effectively and sensitively in developing countries
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding.
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Nigeria
Application Deadline 20th November 2022.
- Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Search for Common Ground (SFCG) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.