The Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer
Locations: Ogun & Lagos
- Carry out risk assessments and develop strategy to reduce risks.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Conducts job hazard analyses
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors
- Participate in the project safety committee and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor’s safety plans in line with SCNL standard
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site
- Enforces safety guidelines
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations
- Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November, 2023.
2. Job Title: Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment for State Coordinators
- Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.