The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Paralegal
Job Requisition ID: R95310
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Experience Level: Early Careers
What’s the role?
Under the direction and supervision of Legal Counsel:
Coordinate and gather information from requisite Line departments to aid the preparation of pleadings, and other legal documents:
- Locate the information source.
- Liaise with the responsible team.
- Obtain the relevant information/documents including videos and pictures.
Coordinate the gathering of information, materials, documents, reports and evidence necessary to respond to discovery, Interrogatories and pleadings:
- Collate information/documents from relevant Line departments.
- Collate evidence materials for companies’ defense.
- Send copies of agreed materials to external counsel.
- Index and store original copies of materials and make them available when necessary to be tendered in court.
- Make necessary photocopies of identifies materials for defense.
- Review materials with in-house Legal Counsel.
Locating the appropriate witnesses necessary to prosecute or defend a suit in court:
- Locate appropriate witness to defend a suit in court (In-house/third party).
- Make contacts with the appropriate witnesses.
- Provide witness with copies of pleadings filed to aid familiarization on issues in dispute in the suit.
- Schedule pre-trial briefing with in-house & outside counsel.
- Support the Team Lead in the Preparation of periodic reports on Litigations for diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out extensive analysis of litigation data to identify patters, trends, and underlying factors for decision making.
- Preparation of presentations for senior business management, CoVs and JV Partners briefings.
- Make logistic arrangements for the witness and where necessary accompany witnesses to file depositions and other relevant court processes.
Carry out Site visits/Locus checks and summarize findings relevant for prosecuting or defending a claim:
- Provide a report summarizing findings relevant to issues in dispute in a suit.
- Provide reasons why materials/data collated are useful or not useful for the purpose of the litigation.
- Maintain records of materials and data used in Litigation for ease of reference and precedent purposes.
Coordinate the taking of still or video photographs or sound recordings necessary for evidence in court when needed:
- Liaise with the media department to provide video & photographers where necessary.
- Liaise with the media department to provide necessary equipment when needed.
- Conduct first line due diligence, including document verification, statistical & documentary research and review these as required.
- Draft correspondences as directed to line clients, external lawyers, witnesses etc. (provided such correspondence does not contain legal opinion or advice).
- Collate videos/audio tapes necessary for evidence in court.
Management of court administrative interface:
- Visit Court registries and court rooms to make enquiries, obtain hearing dates, submit letters and receive hearing notices.
- Certify and file documents, as required.
- Interface with Litigation Monitoring Contract contractors/personnel for the purpose of obtaining information on ongoing matters.
Interface with court bailiffs and other court officials:
- Accept service of court processes.
- Manage service of court processes on individual staff members.
- Document management
Matter Management System (MMS):
- Update entries in MMS.
- Collate and upload relevant court processes, evidential materials and correspondences in MMS.
Litigation filing/document management:
- Maintain and keep custody of physical case files.
- Maintain secure custody of evidential materials.
Electronic management of litigation records/document:
- Manage electronic filing of litigation documents in the Legal Document management System (LDMS).
- Maintain the integrity of litigation documents in LDMS.
Budget Management Support:
- Support the Legal Counsel in the review of External counsel, Experts and Contractor invoices for processing and payment. Interface with and respond to Vendor’s enquires and complaints in respect of their payments.
- Support the Team Lead and Legal counsel responsible for the annual Litigation budget in the preparation of budget estimates, quarterly performance reviews and assessment of Latest estimates to ensure full cost recovery.
- Provide secretariat support for: diverse projects by the team for de-risking and reduction of the Litigation portfolio; the bi-monthly team meeting; maintenance of sundry Registers on Court monetary deposits, liens, Bank Guarantees etc. and provide quarterly updates to the Finance Team.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- A University Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Six years’ work experience.
- Computer literacy and proficiency particularly in Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Leadership skills, capacity to work independently and as part of a team Ability to build and sustain relationships with the business and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple competing activities and remain positive in challenging circumstances.
- High level of professional integrity
- Result driven self-starter with good business partnering skills and customer focus.
- Strong prior experience in Data management and analytics is key.
- Experience as a Litigation clerk or Practice Administrator in a Law firm and/or a diploma in law would be a plus.
- Well-developed report writing and administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager – Workforce Africa / HR Africa
Reference ID: R-50660
Employment Type: Full Time
- Part of the Supply Chain family, Procurement is responsible for over 30B Euro of material and services spend globally with more than 60,000 suppliers, over half of them in MBS. Getting the right services and materials, sustainably sourced and ensuring responsible procurement is critical to ensuring our brands with purpose grow.
- Our teams work closely with the business to understand stakeholders needs, bring innovation to meet changing consumer, employees’, and customers’ needs, and drive financial value for Unilever through competitive buying. We’re at the forefront of digital procurement, bringing new tools and analytics to drive data-based decisions.
- Our strategy is ‘Procurement with Purpose’ and focuses on buying responsibly, buying better, and growing together with partners around the world. Our ambition is based on three key drivers: being Purpose-Led, Value-Driven, and Future-Fit.
- MBS, Unilever’s Marketing and Business Services Procurement team, is responsible for Unilever’s sourcing and supplier strategy and execution for all third party spend across Marketing, Business Services, and IT, supporting the business requirements of Brands, Divisions, Markets, and functions to drive 4G growth through strategic supplier management, cost and value management, sustainability, and innovation, aligned with Unilever’s Compass.
- The team manages an annual spend of ~9B Euro with a supplier base of about 40,000.
- Within MBS, the Strategic Sourcing Manager -Business Services, Workforce / HR (Africa) is responsible for the sourcing strategy development, implementation, and procurement of external workforce (contingent labour, consultancy, finance, legal, recruitment) and HR business services portfolio (Benefits & Rewards, Payroll, Mobility, occupational health etc.
- The Workforce/HR Services spend is €34Mn for Africa and this role will be reporting to the Global Procurement Director – Workforce Management & HR Services
- The role will need to foster and build a culture of collaboration and support excellent execution of our strategies while fostering deep relationships with our stakeholders and suppliers.
- Understand the Africa business needs related to functional areas of spend in HR services and Workforce Management and bring deep expertise and insights across the value chain and supply base to translate the business requirements into effective future-fit procurement strategies.
- Deliver against financial targets and other KPIs (including value delivery) as per business plan objectives.
- Lead Africa Supplier relationships and work with the global team to implement Partners with Purpose strategy with critical suppliers.
- Lead the Africa Asst Sourcing Managers to inspire, develop, and support our people, deliver results, and create and promote a healthy business culture.
- Future proof the portfolio by driving digital approaches, while building technology enablers to help manage selected portfolio and scope.
- Lead internal performance management and reporting including creation and stewardship of relevant key performance indicators
- Connect strategy & execution aligned to Unilever Compass, Global Divisions, Functions & Markets goals, and priorities, aligned with Procurement with Purpose and OneMBS strategies and principles.
- Deliver transformational sourcing strategies, operating models, and supplier relationships to redefine our procurement approach to workforce management including a focus on Sustainability and Responsible Sourcing strategies
- Work with senior stakeholders to deliver complex globally led projects across multiple geographies.
- Workforce and HR Support teams in markets
- Sourcing teams
- Supplier Operations in UniOps
- Procurement Strategy and Insights
- Procurement Partners and Purpose team.
- Supply Chain
- External Partners
- Reporting into The Global Procurement Director – Workforce Management & HR Services
Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years of procurement experience, including proven and deep experience in procuring professional services or related field or indirect procurement portfolios.
- Strategic sourcing, portfolio strategy expertise, with experience in managing complex portfolio/category, at global or multi-regional level.
- Experience on large-scale project management
- Demonstrated and proven leadership capabilities to lead a Africa sourcing team.
- Experience in shaping and leading transformational business process reengineering, with experience driving Change Management initiatives
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- Expert in negotiation and contracting.
- Understanding of the Africa market landscape for workforce management & HR services.
- Knowledge of Professional services/ contingent workforce
- Knowledge of Unilever business systems is a plus i.e., Coupa, CLM, SRS and Aravo, as well as Analytical tools (Excel, powerBI)
General Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure and in a complex global environment balancing a broad spectrum of stakeholder requirements.
- Comfortable working in conditions of ambiguity and leading through change.
- Able to create and drive adoption and execution of a shared vision and strategy for change.
- Strong in selling ideas and concepts.
- Inspiring, motivational, and accountable people leader, able to lead remote and cross-cultural teams and connect people and ideas.
- Strong in project and time management for complex global projects
- Stakeholder management and people skills
- Passion and practical creativity
- Tenacious and resilient in the pursuit of challenging goals
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders cross effectively and efficiently functionally (including Business Services, CD, PMUs, and Procurement) to understand their needs and deliver effective balanced solutions.
- Delivers change whilst managing the interface between “day to day” and improvement projects.
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including creation and delivery of effective presentations.
- High financial and business acumen
- International travel might be required. Not projected to require more than 5% on average.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.