The Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Team Lead, Product Silver Segment
Job ID: 80403732_80385563
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle solution initiatives, ranging from first click to retention and renewal initiatives, with a focus on instilling loyalty within the ever-growing customer base.
- This entails prospecting, onboarding, and maintaining customer entrenchment throughout the journey.
- First Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Direct Banking.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale.
- Generating Ideas
- Convincing People
- Making Decisions
- Providing Insights
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Understanding
- Product Related Systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Senior Digital Marketer at the Metropolitan School of Business and Management (MSBM)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketer to be the head of our digital marketing team. We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and who can implement first-rate marketing strategies.
- You will be a team player who provides feedback on opportunities to develop and refine processes.
- The Senior Digital Marketer will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and provide result-oriented advertising.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you
- Plan and manage all phases of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Improve and control campaign budgets.
- Provide detailed reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Recognize the newest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Assess important metrics that influence the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Operate with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans.
- Developing annual business plans and setting goals for the department to meet those goals
- Reviewing analytics data to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establish end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, and development of blogs and forums.
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organization’s online brand.
- Create paid advertising campaigns on different marketing channels.
- Developing marketing strategy and planning for online advertising campaigns, including SEO, social media, PPC ads, and video or display ads.
- Establishing guidelines for content creation to ensure that all materials are consistent with the brand image.
- Monitoring the performance of digital channels to ensure that they are reaching their target audiences and generating conversions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar area.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Skills & Requirements:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Project management experience
- Proven experience managing a digital marketing function for an organisation
- Strong track record implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience using content management systems
- Knowledge of website analytics tools, for example, Google Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good understanding of different social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Extremely creative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th November, 2023.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Stanbic IBTC Bank Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.