The Tavista Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Tavista Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Tavista Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Tavista Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Tavista Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tavista Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Tavista Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Telesales/Customer Service Representatives
Available Slots: 20
- Must be a Lagos resident [If you live around Ikeja environs, this is an added advantage]
- Must be able to convince and persuade clients to purchase our products and services over the telephone
- Must be confident and outspoken
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
- SSCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc (Your ability is more important to us than your qualification)
- Candidates who do not meet up the above requirement and are not ready to work effectively as expected should not apply!
Remuneration: We pay a salary and a fantastic commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
2. Job Title: NPC RECRUITMENT PORTAL FOR THE 2023 CENSUS
Position: Ad-hoc Staff
NPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable about the use of computers, tablets, and smartphones
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November 2023.
For inquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
THE APPLICATION IS FREE. BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS!!
The application starts on 31st October 2023 and ends on 28th December 2023.
- Tavista Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Tavista Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Tavista Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tavista Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.