The Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Tsaro Global Defence Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Tsaro Global Defence Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tsaro Global Defence Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Policy Analyst
Job Title: Policy Analyst
Job ID: TGD/PR/02/004
Job Type: Full time
Overview of Job Description
- A Policy Analyst is responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying out the groundwork for new programs and legislation to meet objectives and goals.
- Duties of the position include reviewing and amending policy drafts and proposing suggestions to improve the effects of existing policies with varied analytic responsibilities, including research and writing; qualitative and quantitative analysis; policy review and development; planning and preparedness; stakeholder engagement; and interfacing with clients.
- Policy Analysts support a variety of projects and tasks across policing, security, environment, and emergency preparedness domains; this may include helping Federal and State agencies mitigate the effects of criminal and terrorist activities.
- We intend to engage a Policy Analyst with the ability to draft policies in line with international best practices.
- Our ideal team member is a driven, detail-oriented analyst capable of creative problem-solving and working across multiple teams. Potential candidates are not expected to have interest/experience across all of the areas noted above.
- Rather, ideal candidates will have interest across a subset of the topics and are willing to learn and support projects across the different domains.
- Research and draft policies in line with international best practices.
- Oversee data collection and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plans review.
- Drafting new policies and amendments to policies and submitting proposals for review.
- Collect data and information to prepare reports, assessments, and analytical materials
- Use qualitative and quantitative analytic techniques to conclude data, potentially including quantitative analysis and visualization of large and varied datasets.
- Work with clients to perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling, organizing meetings, and taking notes.
- Write, edit, and proofread documents or sections of documents, such as policy documents, Technical Reports etc.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the management.
- Determining if policies are aligned with the company’s goals, vision and objectives.
- Consulting with management to ensure the inclusion of relevant factors.
- Identifying benefits, disadvantages, and omissions in new and existing policy frameworks.
- Editing and finalizing new and existing policies or amendments and ensuring that policy amendments meet legal requirements.
- Take on any other assignment as may be directed by the company/department.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- Must possess a Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a related role.
- Experience working with a consulting firm with a similar thematic focus is a plus.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks act individually and think creatively.
- Possess a strong curiosity for understanding and working effectively within the complex cultural, political, security and social environment of Nigeria.
- Ability to learn independently and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on Nigeria’s policies and challenges.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Skills in technical writing, policy formulation, project implementation and project design
- Excellent communication attention to detail, competitive, proactive, organizational and team working skills
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to the “Hiring Manager” via: [email protected] quoting the job title and number as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th December, 2023.
2. Job Title: Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) at the Population Council
position: Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting To: Manager Director
Assignment Length: Yearly, renewable by mutual consent
- Family Planning 2030 (FP2030) is a global partnership of governments, civil society, multilateral organizations, donors, private sector, and researchers committed tsupporting the rights of women and girls whwish tuse contraception tachieve a vision where women and girls everywhere have the freedom and ability tlead healthy lives, make their own informed decisions about using contraception and having children, and participate as equals in society and its development.
- In pursuit of this vision, the global family planning community reached a consensus that the gains attained since 2012 needs tbe consolidated and sustained by extending partnerships and consultations with family planning stakeholders from around the world. Together, the community created a shared vision for 2030 that builds on progress achieved tdate, adapts the partnership in response tthe lessons of the last nine years and positions us tachieve the future women and girls around the world are asking for.
- Towards this end, the FP2030 Support Network was created as a key element of FP 2030’s new structure, which will be put in place in 2023. The FP2030 Support Network, which will be led by an Executive Director includes includes five regional hubs: North, West and Central Africa; East and Southern Africa; Asia and the Pacific; and Latin America and the Caribbean, and North America and Europe each of which will be headed by a Managing Director supported by a small team. The North, West and Central Africa regional hub will be hosted by the Population Council in the Abuja, Nigeria Country Office.
- The Population Council (The Council) is an international, non-profit, non-governmental institution that seeks timprove the reproductive health and well-being of populations around the world and tachieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources.
- Working in in partnership with government and community-based organizations in Nigeria since the 1960s, the Council established a country office in 2006 tfacilitate an expansion of its research portfolitaddress HIV and AIDS among key and vulnerable populations, maternal mortality and morbidity, adolescent sexual and reproductive health, as well as generate evidence for improving access tfamily planning and reproductive health services, and child marriage.
- The Council seeks an experienced professional tfill the position of Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) of the FP2030 North, West and Central Africa Hub based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) reports tthe Managing Director of the respective regional hub. This position is responsible for advancing engagement with a designated set of countries in the Hub region, including engaging with Focal Points, regional partners, and wider stakeholders at the country level tadvance the goals of FP2030 and of the North, West & Central Africa Regional Hub.
- Reporting tthe Managing Director, the Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) will work closely with the rest of the Hub team.
- They will alscollaborate closely with FP2030’s Senior Manager, Regional Hub Coordination, located within the Executive Directorate.
- Engagement with Country Partners and Stakeholders
- Under the leadership of the Managing Director, North, West & Central Africa Regional Hub, and in collaboration
- with regional country-based focal points and partners, the rest of the Hub team including the Officer, Country Engagement (Francophone), connecting with staff throughout the Support Network as appropriate, provide strategic support for all Anglophone countries in the region, including:
- Support FP2030 commitment-making countries in developing and advancing their FP2030 commitment-making process based on the commitment toolkit, country-specific analyses, and country requests.
- Support engagement with new countries and other key country partners in the region in order tsecure political commitment tFP2030, as appropriate.
- In cooperation with focal points, support evidence-based dialogue and deepened engagement with key national governments, policy makers and country-level partners in the designated countries.
- Coordinate with relevant external partners tproactively identify opportunities for collaboration with new and emerging partners tadvance the commitment goals of designated countries.
- Review and provide feedback on country plans and strategies, as requested by the country focal points, in collaboration with regional and global partners if needed.
- Identify, develop, and amplify countries’ success stories and best practices through annual progress reports, newsletters, social media, and other channels in collaboration with country partners and with the Communications team.
- Design and execute convenings (tinclude virtual and in-person convenings as appropriate) of focal points and country partners.
- Identify, communicate, and oversee focused areas of support in collaboration with broader Secretariat teams and external partners tadvance progress in country commitments across key thematic areas, including data, adolescents and youth, rights, financing, High Impact Practices (HIPs) in FP, Emergency Preparedness and Resilience (EPR), FP integration.
- Contribute tcountry/regional sharing of best practices, lessons learned, and available tools, resources and up tdate information across the designated countries.
- Provide support tdeliver on cross-cutting FP2030 priorities in the designated countries, such as: promoting a rights-based approach tFP policy, programs, and service delivery; highlighting evidence, country data, and High Impact Practices (HIPS); ensuring programs reach and meet the needs of adolescents and young people and other marginalized groups such as those living with disability; and working with countries tbuild resilience plans for FP in times of crisis and displacement.
- Coordinate with the Manager, Advocacy, Accountability & Partnerships and with other relevant staff across the Support Network tensure that country activities are deeply grounded in a rights-based approach and reflect FP2030’s approach tadvocacy and accountability.
- Contribute tstrategic thinking, planning, and organizational development for the Hub and across the FP2030 Support Network as appropriate.
- Contribute tannual and quarterly work plans and budgets tprovide value-added support taccelerate country progress in designated countries. Prepare regular work plan reviews and timely reports on progress/challenges.
- Liaise closely with the Data & Performance Management and Track20 teams tmonitor country progress towards achieving and fulfilling country commitments.
- Coordinate with the Manager, Advocacy, Accountability & Partnerships and with relevant staff supporting youth engagement and partnership, tensure continued engagement of civil society and youth focal point networks in the region.
External Relations and Communications:
- Contribute thigh level engagement meetings by documenting progress and key challenges, and by drafting clear and concise executive summaries of countries achievements and challenges.
- In consultation with the Managing Director, manage regular meetings with key regional partners (e.g. OPCU, UNFPA WCARO, USAID, FCDO, etc.) and participate in FP2030 external events, meetings and on task teams.
- Collaborate with relevant FP2030 staff tdevelop content for internal and external communications for Anglophone countries in the Hub and for the Hub overall.
- Contribute tthe drafting of relevant regional inputs tmeet reporting requirements for donors and tFP2030’s fiduciary and Senior Leadership teams.
- Contribute ttranslation and localization of FP2030 products for Anglophone audiences including newsletters, briefs, webinars, announcements, and templates, collaborating with the Officer, Communications and the NAE Communications Team, making use of external translation support as appropriate.
- In collaboration with the Managing Director, identify opportunities and events/conferences thighlight FP2030
- and the accomplishments of the FP2030 movement, especially in the area of country achievements.
- In collaboration with the Communications team, identify and support development of communications opportunities and messaging that can be featured in regional communications as well as in global FP2030 communications such as the FP2030 newsletter, website/social media, and/or annual progress reports.
- Contribute tthe analysis of data and the development of the FP2030 annual progress report on activities and performance.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, International Development, Business Administration, Economics, or other directly related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in global health, family planning, reproductive health, international development, or a related field.
- Ability tthink strategically and drive project implementation. Project management expertise with an ability tmove projects forward from inception timplementation tcompletion.
- Continuous learning skills and the ability tsynthesize information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and cultural competencies.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, and research capabilities, with advanced knowledge of and proficiency in
- the MS Office Suite (OneNote, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English essential. Fluency in French or another language a plus.
- Willingness ttravel (up t25% time) with the ability trepresent the organization with professionalism, diplomacy and aplomb.
- Prior experience working in one or more of the countries in this regional portfoli(see attached list of countries within this regional portfolio).
- Experience in working with multi-stakeholder partnerships including governments, donors, multi-lateral agencies, developing countries and civil society organizations.
- Proven record of coordinating development partners and managing effective mechanisms for monitoring and reporting at global, regional, and country levels.
- Politically astute with a good understanding of the bigger picture, culturally sensitive and diplomatic.
- Enthusiastic and motivated about FP2030’s vision, mission and values.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2023.
Note: When applying through the web portal please attach your CV and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format.
- Tsaro Global Defence Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.