The Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Tsaro Global Defence Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Tsaro Global Defence Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tsaro Global Defence Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Policy Analyst
Job Title: Policy Analyst
Job ID: TGD/PR/02/004
Job Type: Full time
Overview of Job Description
- A Policy Analyst is responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying out the groundwork for new programs and legislation to meet objectives and goals.
- Duties of the position include reviewing and amending policy drafts and proposing suggestions to improve the effects of existing policies with varied analytic responsibilities, including research and writing; qualitative and quantitative analysis; policy review and development; planning and preparedness; stakeholder engagement; and interfacing with clients.
- Policy Analysts support a variety of projects and tasks across policing, security, environment, and emergency preparedness domains; this may include helping Federal and State agencies mitigate the effects of criminal and terrorist activities.
- We intend to engage a Policy Analyst with the ability to draft policies in line with international best practices.
- Our ideal team member is a driven, detail-oriented analyst capable of creative problem-solving and working across multiple teams. Potential candidates are not expected to have interest/experience across all of the areas noted above.
- Rather, ideal candidates will have interest across a subset of the topics and are willing to learn and support projects across the different domains.
- Research and draft policies in line with international best practices.
- Oversee data collection and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plans review.
- Drafting new policies and amendments to policies and submitting proposals for review.
- Collect data and information to prepare reports, assessments, and analytical materials
- Use qualitative and quantitative analytic techniques to conclude data, potentially including quantitative analysis and visualization of large and varied datasets.
- Work with clients to perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling, organizing meetings, and taking notes.
- Write, edit, and proofread documents or sections of documents, such as policy documents, Technical Reports etc.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the management.
- Determining if policies are aligned with the company’s goals, vision and objectives.
- Consulting with management to ensure the inclusion of relevant factors.
- Identifying benefits, disadvantages, and omissions in new and existing policy frameworks.
- Editing and finalizing new and existing policies or amendments and ensuring that policy amendments meet legal requirements.
- Take on any other assignment as may be directed by the company/department.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- Must possess a Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a related role.
- Experience working with a consulting firm with a similar thematic focus is a plus.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks act individually and think creatively.
- Possess a strong curiosity for understanding and working effectively within the complex cultural, political, security and social environment of Nigeria.
- Ability to learn independently and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on Nigeria’s policies and challenges.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Skills in technical writing, policy formulation, project implementation and project design
- Excellent communication attention to detail, competitive, proactive, organizational and team working skills
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to the “Hiring Manager” via: [email protected] quoting the job title and number as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.
2. Job Title: Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) at the Population Council
- Tsaro Global Defence Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tsaro Global Defence Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.