The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Volunteer (Collect data on Quality of education in Nigeria Case study productivity in Nigeria University)
Host Entity: United Nations Volunteers Nigeria
Duration: 12 weeks
For how many hours per week will the volunteer be required: 6 – 10
Sustainable Development Goal: 4. Quality education
Expected Start Date: Invalid Date
Description of Assignment Title: Collect data on Quality of education in Nigeria Case study productivity in Nigeria Universitiy
- Discuss and consolidate indicators and datasets for the analysis exercise
- Conduct analysis of data and identify relevant trends, patterns, and key findings
- Develop a report, according to agreed reporting plan, including visualization and narrative interpretations of findings as required.
- Develop research question and define method and tool for the analysis
- Suggest indicators and tabulation plan to conduct analysis
- For the collection of data on [area/topic], we seek support from one Online Volunteers, who will:
- Discuss and define objective as well as data collection methodology
- Conduct data collection using defined methodology and tools from selected sources
- Create/prepare report capturing findings
- The Online Volunteer/s will have the opportunity to build connections with the team and learn about the ways in which data can support this activities.
- Develop or identify a methodology tool for data collection, if required, and propose implementation plan
- Identify and screen for data sources
- Candidates should have in-depth understanding of concept of data collection and experience in conducting qualitative/quantitative data collection.
- An Advanced Degree in the area of Data to be collected is considered an advantage.
- Professional level of verbal and written English is required
- English, Level: Fluent, Required
- Hausa, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
- Igbo, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
- Yoruba, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th October 2023.
- United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity program that welcomes applications from qualified professionals.
- We are committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, care protected characteristics.
- As part of their adherence to the values of UNV, all UN Volunteers commit themselves to combat any form of discrimination, and to promoting respect for human rights and individual dignity, without distinction of a person’s race, sex, gender identity, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, age, language, social origin or other status
2. Job Title: Grow with Sterling Program
- The program is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates
- This program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers like you who meet the requirements for the program.
About the Program
- Driven by our purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, Sterling Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative.
- Grow with Sterling is a social impact program that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University.
- As a first of its kind, this set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
- Kickstart your career at Sterling Bank with a work-study scholarship. Apply what you learn, and earn a wage as you earn a Bachelor’s Degree.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here for more information
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates.
- Within seven days of submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
- The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
- Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship toward your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll in your program
- United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.