The Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Winco Foam Industries Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Winco Foam Industries Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Winco Foam Industries Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compiling and analyzing data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Preparing monthly salary payroll
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Interface with statutory agencies for remittance of Tax, Pension, PAYE etc
- Monthly reports and analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant years of experience.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in relevant field preferably manufacturing.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks preferably)
- Experience in using an ERP.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Turnaround Coordinator at Green Africa Airways Limited
Locations: Abuja & Lagos (Onsite)
Experience Level: Advanced
- Ensure parking stand is allocated.
- Check all inbound flight paperwork.
- Rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies.
- Ensure sufficient services and staff are in a position on time as per Service Level Agreements (SLA’S).
- Ensure services and provision of Special Needs Passengers.
- Maximise OTP while remembering, safety first before commercial consideration.
- Ensure all parties in place for safe departure from stand and make sure all security checks have been completed correctly.
- Initiate/agree aircraft pushback.
- Final accountability for authorising departure of aircraft in accordance with all GREEN AFRICA and legislative requirement.
- Supervise/coordinate crew disembarkation.
- Prior to aircraft arrival, ensure all arrival services and equipment are in correct position. Meet and liaise with all service parties.
- Ensure all agreed SLAs, safety standards and procedures are adhered to by all internal and external parties.
- Monitor safe arrival of aircraft to stand, activate and implement arrival procedure.
- Supervise/coordinate passenger disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate dead load offload.
- Check with third parties for any discrepancies.
- Check aircraft holds pre and post flight.
- Ensure all in house departments and third parties adhere to agreed working practices/guidelines to ensure safe and on time turnaround.
- Always communicate with all relevant departments regarding OTP.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Winco Foam Industries Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.