The Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (DEC)
Location: Jalingo, Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Strategic Information
Project: ICHSSA 4
Reports to: M&E Officer
- The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for reviewing and accurate capturing all program data on the National OVC Management Information System (NOMIS).
- The incumbent will ensure the database is up-to-date, and perform back-up of the database routinely
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter all OVC and Household forms/data into the NOMIS database.
- Arrange and file all forms properly in household folders and VC files
- Enter all VC and Household forms/data into the OVC and Household registers.
- Ensure that only age-appropriate services are entered from the service forms to the NOMIS database.
- Assist the M&E officer in conducting routine data quality checks on the VC and Household forms in the folders.
- Ensure NOMIS is functional and assist the M&E officer in ensuring timely reporting to ICHSSA 4 and the LGA.
- Maintain soft and hard copies of project data and reports
- Attend relevant management and technical meetings
- Report all inappropriate data reported by community Case workers to the M&E Officer
- Conduct data quality checks before entry into the NOMIS database on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that antivirus is active at all times on the computer system that hosts the NOMIS database.
- Support Program implementation
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and or HND in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field
- Must have completed NYSC
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication/ good reporting skills.
- At least 1 year of professional experience managing NOMIS, DHIS, or other related database
- At least 1 year of professional experience implementing/managing M&E for programs related to Health, HIV and OVC, agriculture or food and nutrition programming with an NGO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as one attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2023.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- WACHEF is an equal opportunity organization.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the above position
2. Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
Vacancy Number: KN067
USAID Nigeria TB LON Region 1 and 2 Project
- The TB LON Project is funded by USAID Nigeria and focuses on locally generated solutions to provide TB prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment and notification, while addressing stigma and discrimination.
- The TB LON region 1 and 2 project is to be implemented by KNCV TB foundation Nigeria to expand the provision of and increase access to TB services among formal and informal health providers through the engagement of the private sector, umbrella and local chapters of health and allied professional organizations, faith-based institutions, communities and civil society.
- The project is targeted at increasing the number of tuberculosis (TB) cases that are detected, treated and notified to 437,895 within the five year grant implementation period 2023 to 2025 and implemented across 14 states in Nigeria; Bauchi, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Imo and Rivers State.
- The project’s four intermediate results are as follows;
- Improved access to high-quality, person-centered TB, DR-TB, and TB/Human Immunodeficiency Virus (TB/HIV) services;
- Strengthened TB service delivery platforms;
- Reduced TB disease transmission and progression and
- Accelerated TB innovations with improved impact on program implementation
- KNCV Nigeria is working with a consortium of partners- two sub recipients- CCCRN and KNCV International and six strategic service package providers- Intrasat Global, IPCD, Jana Health Foundation, Diadem Consult, Public Health Concerns Ltd and TB Network.
- Towards meeting the project set targets, KNCV Nigeria and partners adopted a mixed model of community and facility based, health systems strengthening strategies and digital solutions to find TB cases in a Roll in, Roll on and Roll out staged approach.
- Roll in was in year 1 which is the planning stage, collaborations and capacity building, Roll on is the saturation stage in Year 2,3 and 4 while Roll out in year 5 is the transitioning Stage.
Purpose of the Position
- The main responsibility of the M&E Associate is to support the M & E Department. S/he will also be expected to perform selected administrative, and clerical duties at the state.
- Hierarchically, The M&E Associate reports to and works under the daily supervision of the Senior Program Officer.
As a M&E Associate you will:
- Assist in the timely and complete reporting of project results.
- Assist in adapting & implementing tools & techniques to improve quality and use of data.
- Contribute to employ a rigorous monitoring and evaluation system to track the progress of all activities and outputs.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating progress towards annual work plans, expected outputs, including selecting and monitoring progress in meeting indicators.
- Support monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management activities.
- Participate as necessary in data entry, collection, compilation and reporting according to TB M&E plan.
- Assist in data management for rapid assessments, situational analysis, surveys, evaluations, and other research as required.
- Perform other additional duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Ability to multitask
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good with MS Office Packages
Behavioral competencies and skills:
- Ability to work with discretion
- Reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Eye for detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a short Cover Letter, and updated CV with 3 professional referees to: [email protected] indicating the Job Position and Vacancy Number as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Tuesday; 11th October, 2023.
- Applicants should use the Job Position and Vacancy Number as the Cover Letter subject heading.
- The title of their CV and Cover Letter should be their first name and last name. (e.g. John Doe Cover Letter and John Doe CV)
- Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.