The Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Field Coordinator Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Outline of Job
- Has the responsibility to develop new business opportunities and manage relationships with prospective clients and also assist in creating offline brand awareness.
- Develop growth plans and strategies for the Sygnite Business
- Compute and share quarterly business growth reports/analytics/data with the senior management team
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Develop strategies and initiatives for potential commercial business/clients’ portfolios
- Identify potential investors for Sygnite and develop strategies to approach them
- Develop new business initiatives to diversify Sygnite business and create multiple streams of income for the organization
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Develop marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
- Develop the systems, policies and procedures to enable the effective execution of new business development
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements (via Monthly SWOT Analysis)
- Manage and coordinate the BD team to ensure high sales turnover and that monthly financial targets are exceeded
- Perform regular market feasibility studies to monitor the viability & competitiveness of the business and the products
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Sygnite’s products & services and value proposition
- An Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business Development or any related discipline
- A Master’s Degree or an MBA in Business or Finance is an asset
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience with a successful track record of building relationships and meeting sales targets.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Creativity and problem-solving attitude.
- High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Sales and Business Development experience in the Power & Energy â€“ Renewable sector is most preferred
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Data Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the sublect of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 18th Novemeber 2023.
2. Job Title: Financial Control Officer at FBNQuest Merchant Bank
Job Title: Financial Control Officer
Department: Financial Control
- To ensure the preparation and dissemination of prompt, accurate and complete financial statements and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the General Ledger
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant financial information to multiple internal and external stake holders; based on actual, historical, budgetary, forecasted analysis, at line of business, legal entity and consolidated levels
- Ensure the maintenance of strong internal and financial controls
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate schedules/proofs of General Ledger
- Involve in all audits – internal, regulatory and statutory.
- Balance sheet/profit or loss GLs substantiation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) and professional accounting qualifications (ACA/ACCA).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Financial Control function of a leading bank
Key Competency Requirements:
- Strong understanding and application of IFRSs and the regulatory environment
- Results oriented
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
- Ability to balance various deliverables and meet tight timelines.
- Strong problem solving and financial analytical skills
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sygnite Power & Energy Solutions Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.