The UpEnergy Recruitment 2022/2023… | UpEnergy Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. UpEnergy recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming UpEnergy Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 UpEnergy recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at UpEnergy.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
UpEnergy Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Distribution Managers
Locations: Niger, Benue, Oyo, Kano and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- We seek professionals interested in clean energy, rural distribution, international health, and development to serve as the distribution manager for our operations in the state in a given country.
- The role requires innovative and dynamic thinking, management skills, high organizational ability, and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The Distribution Manager will report directly to the regional manager UpEnergy distributes clean cookstoves and other energy-saving products throughout the country.
- As we source products from multiple suppliers and distribute them through over a dozen points of sale, tracking and managing our inventory is essential to our business operations.
- The primary responsibility of the Distribution Manager is ensuring an increase in overall sales and accuracy in data collection by the sales team.
Drive the implementation of the comprehensive sales and distribution strategy for UpEnergy products:
- Establish new sales initiatives and grow existing initiatives in order to ensure that UpEnergy meets all product sales milestones through the development of efficient channel sal
- Reach all sales targets in the UpEnergy KPI document or as agreed between UpEnergy’s Country Manager and the employee.
Oversee management of all UpEnergy Sales divisions:
- Provide periodic training and feedback to staff on effective sales technique
- Oversee recruitment of additional sales staff.
- Develop and oversee VSLA sales program
- Work with the Regional Manager to ensure efficient and transparent stock handling processes
Contribute to a comprehensive sales plan for increasing sales of all UpEnergy products in both urban and rural areas including:
- Logistics planning – work with the Inventory Associate to coordinate delivery of product to market, collect payments where appropriate, service product warranty requests as well as hosting potential partner
- Work with Regional manager and local partners to run effective and well-targeted marketing campaign
- Work with regional manager to incentivize sales team and distributors to collect end user data
- Supervise sales team within your state of operation .
Set of controls within the Sales Division:
- Implement effective sales record keeping syste
- Implement regular reporting on sales
- Supervise coordination of record keeping with Data Team.
- Assist in preparation for annual carbon audits
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required level, in Business, Sales, Marketing, or another Commercial field
- 2-5 years work experience
- Experience with sales and marketing management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Strong Business acumen, start-up experience preferred.
- A multi-tasker that is creative, ambitious and able to take initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and judgment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent command of MS Excel; experience with CRM or social media and graphic design would be a plus
- Ability to innovate and be dynamic
- Ability to work with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- UpEnergy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for UpEnergy Recruitment 2022
To apply for the UpEnergy Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UpEnergy Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.