The Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Elsadave Consulting Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Elsadave Consulting Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Elsadave Consulting Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Baker
Location: Bodija, Ibadan – Oyo
- Combining flour and sugar with other ingredients and baking them to produce cakes, typically using recipes and exact measurements.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Skilled in cake decorating with butter cream and at least, possess basic fondant skills.
- Excellent Attention to Details.
- Ready for immediate resumption.
- Should be resident in Ibadan.
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationships and ready to follow instructions of the Head Baker.
- Ability to work under pressure without making mistakes.
N30,000 – N40,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Baker” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd November 2023.
2. Job Title: Category Manager at Konga
Position: Category Manager
- The Category Manager – Fashion, is responsible for the purchasing, pricing, and oversight of all fashion products.
- Responsibilities include overseeing costs, pricing, and margins, tracking sales trends, competitive analysis, and the selection, pricing, and procurement of products for special orders and sales events.
- Purchase and supply products in a manner that sells the most products and moves product inventory.
- Manage regular purchasing and maintenance of an open-to-buy plan in the Clothing and Footwear categories
- Select SKU-specific products from vendors to meet customer demand and maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide customer satisfaction by making it easy for customers to find items
- Penetrate accounts by actively listening, identifying customer needs and expectations, and utilizing total company offering to roost customer seeds from a category perspective.
- leverage customer industry, market, and competitive information to gain a competitive edge to drive states and profitable opportunities for categories.
- Ensure self and team members have active business plans that are cross-functionally aligned end routinely liven category reviews, and creative direction by utilizing appropriate negotiation techniques which guide customers to win-win results.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to create direction and deliver quarterly results.
- Determine the right product mix for the online store.
- Determine the type of individual products and the specific numbers that will sleet consumer demand, and identify a product that is of consumer interest.
- Compile ad summary reports arid managing in-store promotions.
- Bachelor’s Degree With significant retail experience (ie Category Management Shopper Insights and/or sales experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Category Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in delivering advanced insight with a variety of information streams beyond syndicated data.
- Supervisory/ managerial experience.
- Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally.
- Strong knowledge of Category Management practices and tools,
Competence / Skills:
- Ability to draw conclusions, address key opportunities understand and apply market
- research tools to create selling stories.
- Create direction by utilizing appropriate negotiation techniques for customers to win-win results
- A selfless team player, yet goal-oriented and delivering on an individual capacity basis.
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience in delivering advanced insights with a variety of information streams beyond syndicated data
- Ensure self and team members have active business plans that are cross-functional aligned and routinely deliver category reviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Category Manager” as the subject of the email
- Elsadave Consulting Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Elsadave Consulting Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.