The Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Hobark International Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Hobark International Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Hobark International Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Hobark International Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Hobark International Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Instrument Technologist
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure Maintenance of all Advanced Process Control Systems within the facility.
- Maintain and ensure optimal performance of Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Carry-out FEED (Front-End Engineering and Design) for all instrumentation Projects.
- Review & implementation of P&ID for existing / new flow-station.
- Carry out Testing, maintenance and modification of existing systems where necessary.
- Ensure Compliance with Instruments financial standards by providing annual budget information.
- Ensure Optimum Performance of all Custody transfer equipment’s (meters, pumps, tanks, etc).
- A Degree in Engineering or related course.
- Practical knowledge and experience of maintenance of instrumentation equipment, control systems, etc.
- Ability to interpret / mark-up technical drawings.
- Good communication skills.
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- Good understanding of industry and HSE practices applicable to job role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Drilling Services Manager at Thomas Edin Limited
- University Degree, Diploma or Equivalent Professional Qualification.
- 8 – 15 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: There should be no multiple applications by a single applicant
Application Deadline 20th November, 2023.
- Hobark International Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Hobark International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.