The Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Research Manager, Nigeria
Reports to: Country Director
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: International
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is recruiting for a Research Manager in the Nigeria country office which opened in 2019. We are seeking an ambitious candidate who wants to take part in establishing and shaping a new country program and portfolio of research studies in Nigeria.
- The position will be based in Abuja, Nigeria with extensive travel to project sites around the country.
- The Research Manager will oversee the initial portfolio of projects and will be responsible for the overall management of a portfolio of three to five RCTs, including assisting with hiring project management staff, interaction with PIs, and face-to-face coordination with partner organizations and Nigerian local, state and national government stakeholders.
- These projects will include large scale surveys across several Nigerian states. Each of these projects is expected to be staffed with a permanent team of 1 or 2 staff each and up to 30-50 short term staff during survey periods.
- This position is a unique opportunity as the successful candidate will play an integral role in working with IPA’s country, regional, and global teams to put into place the research management and administrative structures for the new IPA Nigeria country office.
- He/she will be a core member of the IPA Nigeria management team and contribute to the establishment of the policies and procedures, development of new projects, stakeholder outreach, and capacity building.
- Work with the Country Director, regional and global teams to ensure a strong administrative setup of the Nigeria office, including assisting with hiring of key project staff, creation and implementation of sound human resource, financial, and operational policies and procedures, and compliance with organizational and Nigerian laws, standards, and research ethics requirements;
- Promote inter-project best practices and take a lead in sharing best practices with projects through formal and informal trainings;
- Oversee project financial management, including creation and monitoring of project budgets, and ensuring smooth integration of projects into IPA financial systems;
- Represent IPA and attend regular meetings with government officials, donors, and other partners to ensure success of programmatic activities;
- Respond to existing calls for proposals in coordination with PIs and IPA’s Business Development team and support the development of new projects for the Nigeria office by establishing relationships with researchers, implementers, and funders, and developing opportunities and proposals.
- Keep the Country Director apprised of all developments on the projects within their portfolio, and serve as a key link between the field office, project staff, and Principal Investigators;
- Directly supervise project research associates, and lead transitions, onboarding of new research staff and maintaining institutional memory of project activities;
- Ensure project adherence to general research design, sample selection, data management and general research protocols, and overall project management timelines;
- Ensure that project deliverables, such as reports and financial statements, are submitted to donors and partners on time;
- Build systems and structures to build staff capacity and lead training on data management and general project management for new / incoming project research staff;
- Master’s Degree in Development Economics, Public Policy, Global Health, International Education or a related field;
- At least three years of experience in managing multiple projects with increasing responsibility;
- Experience supervising data collection, teams of field workers, survey design and implementation and data management; background in randomized control trials;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve, as well as enlist the support of other teams within the organization;
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies;
- Demonstrated experience in writing project proposals and/or grants, preferably for international field research;
- Strong written and oral communication skills and complete fluency in English is required.
- Advanced knowledge of quantitative data collection relevant to measurement and instrument development;
- Advanced skills in Stata or any statistical packages preferably R and/or CSPro;
- Strong quantitative, budgeting and financial management skills;
- Experience interacting with partners, government officials and other key stakeholders in a developing country context;
- Experience with presenting research findings at public forums, including to non-research focused audiences Experience with data management, econometrics, and electronic data collection platforms;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest. This position has been reposted, if you had applied for the previous posting we have your application. There is no need to re-apply for this role. Thank you for understanding
Application Deadline Rolling Basis.
2. Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Chemical Pathology and Histology) at Tranquil & Quest Behavioral Health
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Chemical Pathology and Histology)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparation of samples sent to external labs for investigation and receipt of such reports.
- Provision of and compliance to blood transfusion services.
- Compliance with professional ethics (certification and legislative) of the practice.
- Trainings of interns (Medical Laboratory Scientists) on one-year internship programme and Medical Lab. Scientists in training and NYSC.
- Basic routine maintenance of Laboratory equipment.
- Provision of quality control assurance measures for laboratory techniques and procedures.
- You undertake to work productively in order to meet the organizational goals and objectives.
- To be prepared to work flexibly outside normal office hours.
- Clinical / Diagnostics testing of samples.
- Documentation of results and reports.
- Generation of bills.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science or AMLSCN from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years post internship experience working with different Laboratory automation machines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.