The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Field Coordinator Assistant
Job Requisition ID: R97466
Employment Type: Full time
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
- If you are a curious person, strategic, creative and solution-driven thinker with significant experience in managing and advising on complex legal and regulatory issues, then this could be your chance to join a world class organisation and contribute to enable Shell’s strategy and purpose.
- You will play a role in transforming Shell Legal into a simpler, agile and more affordable function.
Where you fit in
- Shell’s Legal’s Strategic intent is to partner with our businesses and functions in the delivery of the organization’s Purpose and Strategy.
- The Upstream Legal team in Nigeria, located in Lagos and Port Harcourt, provides a wide range of integrated legal services to the business and functions with operational excellence, supported by a culture that embeds and sustains differentiated behaviors and networked performance.
- You will be a key member of the Nigerian upstream legal team accountable for providing legal services (excluding litigation management) to all the Shell companies in Nigeria.
What’s the Role?
- The role of the Legal Counsel (LC) is to provide a wide range of integrated legal advice, support and related services primarily to Shell’s Upstream business in a proactive, timely, cost-efficient and professional manner with a view to furthering business objectives and protecting shareholder interests in collaboration with the business and other functions.
- The LC will report to and work closely with the Managing Counsel, Upstream Nigeria and other senior lawyers to provide support on a wide range of critical operational, commercial & related stakeholder issues and projects, and advice on JV Governance, reputational and regulatory compliance related issues.
More specifically, the role will include:
- supporting the asset teams in the management of all operational and related stakeholder issues to enable operations.
- providing legal support in the management of land acquisition and post- acquisition issues, oil spill compensation and providing legal guidance to the related governance board.
- Supporting compliance issues and, if required, delivering mandatory compliance training to the business (e.g. Anti Bribery & Corruption/Anti Money Laundering, Anti-trust).
- Espousing Shell’s Business Principles and core values honesty, integrity and respect for people at all levels.
- Encouraging and contributing to a team culture of strong performance, collaboration with an enterprise first mindset.
- Supporting the investigation of Health Safety Security and Environmental related incidents across the Shell’s operations in Nigeria, and the Emergency Response team.
- Ensuring documentation is appropriately drafted to accurately reflect agreed legal obligations, and is in line with Shell’s Control Framework and professional standards.
What We Need From You?
- We’re keen to hear from candidates who love challenging work with experience in complex operations, commercial transactions and regulatory compliance issues including drafting and have been called to the Bar as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria for a minimum period of at least 8 years.
- Prior exposure to working with the Energy Industry is highly preferred.
Beyond that, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Demonstrable track record as team player, with strong communication, collaborative, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with/experience in dealing with regulatory, commercial transactions and operational issues in the petroleum industry.
- A learner mindset with ability to respond quickly to issues whilst exercising sound legal judgement.
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships with clients with diverse cultural background at all levels and across the organisation and handle complex and sensitive government and partner relations.
- Ability to think creatively and find pragmatic solutions to legal, commercial and operational issues, within acceptable legal and risk frameworks
- Good commercial mindset and the ability to handle and prioritise multiple demanding clients
- Problem-solving and strategic decision-making skills with demonstrated sound judgment in sensitive areas and on difficult issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Shift Manager – Brewing
Job Requisition ID: JR1058914
Location: Benin, Edo
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Employee
About the Role
- To deliver, through management of personnel and assets, quality products for packaging, while achieving or exceeding the business targets for Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale (QCDSM), as defined in the annual operating plan.
- Collaborate with Logistics in ensuring that all raw materials received for use meet quality specifications before use.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety rules by staff.
- Use Lean principles and tools to reduce waste across process.
- Ensure all SAP data are keyed in timely and accurately.
- Drive process delivery on 100% adherence to Diageo Way of Brewing standards.
- Deliver good hygienic practices to guarantee asset care within the department for plants & machinery.
- Support to people development by identifying training needs, and participating in the actual training of the staff.
- Lead ETE process controls to deliver liquid quality in spec following BTM specifications.
- Deliver zero beer outage to the packaging lines.
- B.Sc in any of the Physical / Biological Sciences, Chemical / Production/ Process Engineering, Food Science and Technology.
- IBD qualification, preferably at Diploma level be an added advantage.
- The candidate should also have a detailed knowledge of brewing processes and be in touch with developments in Brewing Best Practice.
- Strong ability to hanlde budget and cost – able to analyse financial and technical data as required and take the vital consequential steps in their span of control.
- Be skilled in the normal business software tools of the modern working environment.
- Great teammate.
- Good communication skills in reading, writing and speaking.
- Should be highly proficient with analytical skills.
- 5 years experience in Brewing or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 22000 and 14001 policies and procedures are required
- Strong management and coaching skills, and able to apply principles of change management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.