The Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment 2023/2024… | Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Mystery Shopper
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri – Imo and Asaba – Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- Become a Mystery shopper at Jiji Cars and earn up to N100,000 monthly.
- Yes! You can get paid just by testing our product and services and earn up to N100,000 monthly when you participate in our mystery shopping within a month.
- Earn by helping a large Automotive company like ours to evaluate our clients retail experience by selling, buying, inspecting and completing surveys related to the experience.
- You will be completing and reviewing the buying or selling experience of our retail centers within Lagos or as may be applicable in the locations below.
- You will ultimately visit our experience centers, participate in our vehicle evaluation or inspection process, and provide feedback of your experience by filling out a simple questionnaire.
- Once you achieve the minimum target for the month, you earn your pay.
- Visit our retail experience centers to participate in an inspection using your own vehicle
- Document your experience detailing the step by step process on a template to be shared
- Achieve a number of visits within a month as agreed.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an FSLC Certificate with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must
- You should own the vehicle
- You should be ready to spare up to 2 hours in one shopping experience.
- Must be able to speak English fluently and resident in the location chosen
- You should have a vehicle
- Earn up to N100,000 monthly as side hustle
- Deepen your knowledge of the automotive industry (Dealership and sales)
- Opportunity to earn additional income through referrals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds
- Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.