The Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Tariyaa Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Tariyaa Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tariyaa Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos – Nigeria / The Gambia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained.
- Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company.
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Establish and enforce goals, as well as, policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly/monthly sales meeting and training as assigned by the Head of Sales
- Deal with clients’ complaints as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy.
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies.
- Prepare RFP of various prospects for bid purpose under the supervision of Head of Sales
- Give a summary presentation of your weekly and monthly report to the Head of Sales
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their credit worthiness and target them for closure with a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure targets of the various branches under supervision are met.
- Manage and lead the sales team in the different branches as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’ Degree.
- 2 – 5 years’ working experience.
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management.
- Ability to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the various branches.
- Ability to prepare Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Ability to prepare Request For Information (RFI).
- Ability to prepare Request For Quotation ( RFQ).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2023.
2. Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for maintaining all Mechanical equipment to function at maximum capacity and ensure effective utilization of Mill Capacity.
- Coordinate preventive and predictive maintenance activities of all mechanical machinery, equipment, etc. in the business Unit for the smooth running of the production activities to meet business goals.
- Manage the mechanical engineering expenses (labor cost including overtime, repair/maintenance cost etc.) against the budget of the Business Unit to drive the efficient cost per ton, effective man-hour per ton, and overall business efficiency.
- Ensure departmental compliance with HSE policies and programs geared towards a safe working environment by taking appropriate safety measures/actions.
- Assist in monitoring inventory of mechanical spare parts to ensure the availability of the same for timely corrective maintenance of the milling machines/equipment.
- Assist to monitor the installation of new mechanical machines and equipment, etc. by providing technical support, guidance, and oversight functions to contractors/third parties to ensure that projects are completed within standard and timely.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related course.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar industry.
- Proven experience leading maintenance groups and/or technical teams using KPI-based objectives and driving strong results.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems and implement effective corrective solutions.
- Be highly organized and proactive with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to influence safety practices and initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency
- Tariyaa Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tariyaa Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.