The Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Japan Tobacco International Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Japan Tobacco International Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Japan Tobacco International Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Communications (CA & C) Director
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Communications (CA & C) Director
Job ID: 85562
Contract Type: Permanent
Professional area: Corporate Affairs & Communications
Professional level: Experienced
- Responsible for designing and overseeing the effective implementation of CA&C strategies that support the objectives of the business, protect, and maintain JTI’s reputation.
- These strategies will include government relations, anti-illicit trade and tax, industry affairs, internal and external communications, community investment and compliance.
Main Areas of Responsiblities
- Evaluate the operating environment across the market to understand the commercial and reputational risks and opportunities for JTI Nigeria.
- Develop, or work with the Market Excom and functional counterparts to design and implement effective strategies and programs through which the Operating Environment will be shaped by counterbalancing the issues that can impact negatively on the business to minimize commercial risk and secure competitive advantage and our operating freedoms in the Nigerian market.
- Provide guidance on relevant issues to legislators and other officials to help them make informed
- decisions about policy matters. Represent JTI positions in tobacco industry associations.
- Lead the internal communications strategy to ensure the company’s vision and priorities are
- understood and to drive employee engagement and motivation.
- Develop and direct the implementation of political, regulatory, and media engagement strategies, in partnership with functional counterparts, on key topics, like taxation, anti-illicit trade and product restrictions.
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 12- 15 years+ of relevant experience. Clear previous commercial experiences and accomplishments (which have had a significant impact on the business), either as a Corporate Affairs Head of Function, or Head of subunit within the function, are considered as a critical requirement.
- Superb command of written, spoken English and digital savvy
- Strong commercial acumen. Independent thinker & able to independently work. Unquestionable ethics. Able to multi task & balance a wider portfolio of subject manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influential, strong leadership, and teamwork qualities are desirable. Previous Tobacco industry experience will be an advantage as well as having an understanding of the regulatory environment and industry dynamics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Inventory Supervisor at Sendme Food Technology Limited
- Japan Tobacco International Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Japan Tobacco International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.