The Monmartt Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Monmartt Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Monmartt Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Monmartt Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Monmartt Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Monmartt Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Monmartt Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Adeniji – Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order.
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included, waybills)
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition.
Day-to-day Stock Management:
- Efficiently manage and track ALL incoming and outgoing stock in the warehouse
- Ensure the documentation of ALL deliveries and transfer to shipments as well as prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on inventory operations and stock levels.
- Ensure shipments are delivered by courier OTIF (on time and in full) without stock loss in transit and if there is reimbursement is requested.
- Communicate effectively with the sales field teams on their deliveries and promptly respond to their order requests. The requests include: replacements on batteries, movement of items on the ERP, etc.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly stock reconciliation within the warehouse
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory count in the warehouse and ensure no variance with physical inventory and ERP count.
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents, Purchase order, invoice and waybill if required
- Receive only quality products and reject if product does not meet standard
- Ensure products received are arranged appropriately into the warehouse (New / Recycled, Components / Incomplete or KOs).
- Document stocks as appropriate on receipt using GRN and forwarding invoice and GRN to finance for payment
Returned Stock Management:
- Ensure any material received from the field and brought back to the warehouseis tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure.
- Ensure adherence to the SOP for forward logistics and also use the right documents for shipment processing.
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Provide weekly reports to the management on all supply chain and operations, issues etc.
- Establish and promote best practices.
- Ensure Design, implement and manage a system for monitoring the activities of warehouse to ensure effective control and mitigate risks of theft, loss of stock & working materials etc.
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage and obsolete inventory.
- Maintain high level of health, hygiene and good housekeeping procedures.
- Ensure high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking / storage of products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Candidates with first hand knowledge on the use of Vend retail software is an added advantage.
- Candidates should reside within the vicinity / a reasonable commutable distance.
N60,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd November 2023.
2. Job Title: Safety and Security Supervisor at Releaf
Position: Safety and Security Supervisor
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Safety and Security Supervisor will concentrate on ensuring that structures and systems for safety and security management are in place and properly utilized.
- You will provide direction and technical support in developing and maintaining Releaf’s context-specific field safety and security plans.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team, use new technologies that will enable us to industrialize food processing in Africa.
- Supervise security guards activities at the gate and carry out constant patrol of the site.
- Communicate 24hrs security brief with guards and Civil Defence officers at the beginning of every shift
- Take the lead to implement access control procedures and enforce compliance
- Continuously communicate behavioral based safety
- Maintain accident-free workplace
- Track all safety incidence on site and communicate control measures
- Schedule weekly HSE meeting to track and report safety improvement progress
- Conduct daily safety toolbox with troopers
- Enforce adherence to safe work culture.
- Monitor supplies of raw material, cracked palm kernel (P2) and 3rd party supplied cracked palm kernel (3P2) and keep trackable records for reference to prevent theft.
- Ensures accurate weighing of supplies of all inbound and load outbound
- Monitors effectiveness of existing physical security measures including cameras and lighting.
- Implement HSE policies and procedures to maintain accident free site
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant certification
- Good communication skills
- Strong ownership and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and google apps is a plus.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant roles
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Number of zero safety and security incident recorded on site.
N200,000 – N300,00 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th November, 2023.
- Monmartt Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Monmartt Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Monmartt Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Monmartt Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.