The Facilities Manager Recruitment 2023/2024… | Facilities Manager Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Facilities Manager recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to g
.et recruited for the upcoming Facilities Manager Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Facilities Manager recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Facilities Manager.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Facilities Manager Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: SmartCity Plc
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s premises is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Provide energy management solutions; come up with energy saving guidelines that will reduce expense costs, for example, diesel consumption, pressure on generators and where possible introduce alternate energy sources
- Ensure service providers deliver value that commensurate with what they are being paid
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Inspect buildings’ structures and company infrastructure to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all facilities staff (security, gardener, cleaner etc.) and external contractors
- Perform analysis and forecasting of the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field with relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g., CFM) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Ability to use facility management tools and software will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Competencies & Skills:
- Problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills.
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected], and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
2. Job Title: Receptionist at Kingsfield Diagnostics Services
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for attending to customers’ requests and manage the office.
Other Responsibilities are:
- Manage customers and their requests by responding to telephone calls, emails etc.
- Support the team ondaily basis
- Administrative management of the office.
- Ensure customer retention and increase the customer base
- Keep proper records and updated customer and clients database.
- At least 1-year work experience.
- Good communicator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and full CV to the “Administrative Manager” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th January 2023.
- Facilities Manager DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Facilities Manager Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Facilities Manager Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Facilities Manager Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.