The Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Direct and coordinate preparations of budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial reports and income statements.
- Develop and document business procedures and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage and supervise all finance/accounting functions and operations.
- Organize the preparation of regulatory reporting and audit processes.
- Cash flow management and regular review of internal reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems (ERP)
- Debt management and collection
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulation
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and develop plans for financial growth.
- Ensure and manage quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Coordinate annual audit processes in compliance with regulations.
- Develop financial strategy, including forecasting and risk mitigation plans.
- Analyze financial data and participate in budget processes.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must be ICAN OR ACCA certified
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using accounting software
- Ability to multi-task and meet constant deadlines.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail, and ability to identify data patterns.
- Thorough knowledge of business finance, accounting principles and procedures.
- Not less than 5 years work experience as a Financial Controller
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling, excel formulas and functions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Treasury Manager at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Job Requisition ID: R-50512
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
Background & Purpose of the Job
- Effective Liquidity, foreign exchange and commodity backroom operations management are critical to ensure the safeguard of Unilever’s financial assets.
- This role is involved in the Treasury operations for Unilever Nigeria and the role is to oversee the day-to-day Treasury and commodity hedging operations and be the lead for upcoming Treasury projects.
- The role will also oversee the management of the Pension funds for the Business as well as the insurance activities for the Business and its assets.
- The role will also be focusing on managing the Liquidity and Foreign exchange requirements for the business in addition to running the back-office operations in addition to managing and maximizing the Tax liabilities for the Business.
- Lead and work with Regional / Global Treasury to ensure adequate facilities are available to meet existing and future business funds requirements
- Responsible for administer role for Bank related systems
- Co-ordinate and ensure documentation in place to transact with Banks (facilities letter, documentation, director’s resolution etc).
- Develop and maintain effective operational network with key Banks/Financial Institutions to ensure smooth operations and harness opportunities
- Ensure accurate and timely internal reporting for both statutory and internal reporting of the Treasury function. These include:
- Managing CapGemini (offshore Accounts team) for Treasury outsourced activities
- Analysing and ensuring timely completion of Treasury reports (FX exposures, currency trends, Cash Forecast, actual cash flows; hedging requirements).
- Reviewing journals on Interest charges, bank charges, Unilever Finance International (UFI) sweep and fund transactions, Loans, FX differences arising out of settled FX contracts, settlement of payments and collections, revaluation & mark to market on open FX contracts
- Ensure Unilever’s financial assets are safe guarded with proper planning of short-, medium- and long-term cash requirements. This includes funding requirements and maximizing long term returns on excess liquidity.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or increase returns on excess cash.
- Reviews company’s cash forecast and performs an analysis on the projected vs. reported cash holdings.
- Forecast day-to-day cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Mitigates financial risks related to the interest rates on the foreign exchange positions
- Propose Forex strategies and exposure limits incorporating market insights on Forex trends into hedging decisions
- Design and implement full end to end (process design, systems, accounting treatments) solutions for back-office operations on new commodities, instruments and regions.
Governance, Compliance & Documentation:
- Maintains policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury operations.
- Responsible for the Treasury Policy compliance and observing Forex limits
- Establish and report treasury KPIs
- Ensures all transactions are completed in accordance with the Schedule of Authorities and are properly documented.
Investment sub-committee and Pension Trust Fund governance:
- Deciding on the right funds in which employees can invest in.
- Organising pension trust meetings and briefing the trustees on fund performances, employee engagement etc
- Relationship management with administrator and custodian
- Reviewing the fund performance
Commodity Risk Management:
- Stabilising the existing back-office operations and setup new commodities for the back-office operations
- Ensure compliance and controls are in placed in the back-office operations
- Graduate calibre candidate who is CIMA/ACCA/ICAN certified
- Minimum of 7 years work experience with at least 2 spent as a team lead
- Financial Management
- Tax Accounting
- Treasury Management.
- Strong SAP Knowledge
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Confident communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
- We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
- At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
- Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Downstream Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Downstream Oil and Gas Comapny Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.