The Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Rotation and Precision Machines Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Rotation and Precision Machines Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Front Desk Offer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet people entering the building, answer any questions, providing directions and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens, and clipboards along with any reference material they may need.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Answer a multiple-line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner.
Requirement / Key skills
- Candidates should possess an OND with 1 year work experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Sales Associate at PepsiCo Nigeria
Job Title: Sales Associate
Requisition ID: 123398
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Job Function: Sales
Major Accountabilities for this role include:
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being mindful of cost of selling per loaf; effectively managing the resources available at the hub.
- Liaise with the Credit Control officer/Treasury to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Minimum Tertiary education – Bachelor’s Degree (in relevant field).
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and 2 – 3 years in a Sales / Category role within an FMCG organization.
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Rotation and Precision Machines Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Rotation and Precision Machines Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.