The Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Aina Blankson Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Aina Blankson Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Aina Blankson Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Transaction Associate
- Areas of focus include a range of outbound commercial transactions such contracts drafting and review, joint venture agreements, MOUs, strategic partnerships, Cooperate governance, regulatory compliance, company secretary services, corporate finance and data privacy.
What will you do?
- Represent and negotiate deals and agreements on behalf of clients and strategic partners in commercial transactions.
- Advise, provide guidance and develop policies and process in a broad range of commercial, financial, company secretarial, regulatory and legal compliance matters.
- Provide day to day commercial legal support, business focused counselling and advice Aina Blankson internally and to our clients.
- Lead internal and external projects, trainings, processes, and drive cross functional efforts to successful completion.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience at a law firm or in-house counsel at a leading commercial company drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including good working knowledge of corporate finance agreements, technology licensing, strategic deals, regulatory compliance etc.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines and resolve complex problems with a thorough understanding of the changing legal needs in a fast-growing business environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd January 2023.
2. Job Title: Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Finance Trainee Programme 2023
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Program Overview / Objective
- The Finance Trainee Program 2023, is a talent development strategy, that offers young professional talents an opportunity to deepen knowledge and build required competencies necessary for future managerial / leadership roles, especially in the finance function
- The Program is designed to be geared towards giving the trainees a rich and robust view of the business. It would also serve as a talent recruitment pipeline for the finance team with cross-functional rotation and experiential/practical knowledge
- The overall goal is for FTP (Finance Trainee program) to be a sustainable talent pool for breeding finance talents for 8 – 10 years running
- To build highly qualified and motivated professionals for future finance leadership roles
- To create a rewarding career path with a unique career within the finance function
- To ingrain into the candidates, the TGI Distri Finance DNA right from when they join.
- B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- Must be a Chartered ACA
- Maximum of 1 year post-ACA experience
- Not more than 27 years at the time of the program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Aina Blankson Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aina Blankson Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.