The Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2023/2024 for Academic session. AUCHIPOLY post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Screening Application Form 2023/2024
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2023 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120. It’s recommended you CHECK : Auchi Poly Cut-Off Marks for 2023/2024 Admission.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2023/2024 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
DEADLINE: Not specified.