The Dominion University (DU) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2023/2024 for Academic session. DU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Dominion University (DU) has released the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Dominion University (DU) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
DU Post UTME Screening Application Form 2023/2024
The 2023/2024 academic session commences October 2023 and Applications are hereby invited through JAMB from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate programmes:
Dominion University Degree Courses.
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility.
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Dominion University Post UTME Form.
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
[email protected] | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161