The Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Fan Milk Plc Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Fan Milk Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Fan Milk Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Food Safety Systems Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Department: Quality & Food Safety
About the Job
- We are looking for an agile and strategic quality professional to join the team as Food Safety Systems Manager.
- The professional will contribute to guarantee the Food Safety of our products through ensuring the proper operation of the Food Safety Systems in line with DANONE FS Policy and National and FSSC 22000 requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- To ensure that Quality Management system & Food Safety processes are formalized & compliant withcorporate & regulatory & customers referential.
- Ensure FS risks prevention & management on daily basis.Leads the implementation of the validation processes of CIP/ Danone Neptune standards
- Coordinates the FS team, internal and audits.
- Lead the implementation of Danone FS management system to ensure the improvement of the FS compliance and the development of a quality mindset.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Field Officer at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
Position: Field Officer – Consortium for Elections and Political Process Strengthening (CEPPS) – Sustaining Electoral Engagement for Democracy (SEED) Project
Employment Type: Full-Time – Local
- In 2023, Nigerians will return to the polls to vote for a new president, following the two terms of President Muhammadu Buhari. Civil society’s participation will be critical to ensuring a transparent, inclusive, and credible electoral process. For many citizens, the 2019 elections represented a setback to the progress made in earlier polls, notably in 2015.
- Yiaga Africa’s pre-election and Election Day observation in 2019 highlighted a number of challenges that threatened the credibility of the process: the quality of election administration fell short of expectations; parties and their supporters engaged in vote-buying, hate speech, and violent acts to impede the electoral process; and voter turnout was at 35 percent, the lowest in two decades.
- Building on lessons learned from this past electoral process, the Consortium for Election and Political Process Strengthening (CEPPS), under this program represented by the National Democratic Institute (CEPPS/NDI), the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (CEPPS/IFES), and CEPPS Associate Partner Search for Common Ground (Search), is embarking on a five-year program to further strengthen the engagement of Nigerian civil society in support of credible elections and democratic progress in the country.
- The program would enhance citizen observation and analysis in advance of, during, and after the 2023 elections cycle; increase participation of marginalized populations in the electoral process; and counter hate speech, misinformation, and disinformation while promoting civic education.
- Search for Common Ground seeks an early level professional, to provide logistical support to the project implementation team during trainings and meetings across project implementations states and locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and arrange all logistics for various meetings, and workshops, including invitations, venue, participants travel and accommodation;
- In collaboration with the project coordinator, facilitate the creation and implementation of a detailed annual work-plan, which identifies sequences of activities needed to successfully implement the project and ensure project objectives are met
- Monitor the progress of the project implementation and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the project remains on track and is successfully implemented;
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project;
- In collaboration with M&E officer, assist with the implementation and development of Monitoring and Evaluation tools;
- Produce activity and monthly reports
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, facilitate the development and roll out of detailed implementation plans in communities and LGAs
- Review the project schedule with Project Coordinator and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise and regularly review the schedule as required.
- Document project activities and ensure that all project data is appropriately secured;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Development Studies or related field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in project cycle management, coordinating project activities, outreach, and/or advocacy;
- Experience working with CSOs, partners and faith based groups will be an added advantage;
Other Relevant Competencies:
- Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Focus on Quality: Setting high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively
- Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, procedures and people).
- Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
- Fan Milk Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Fan Milk Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.