The Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Jubaili Agrotec Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Jubaili Agrotec Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Jubaili Agrotec Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Industry: Agro Allied
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain machinery
- Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime
- They are also responsible for devising safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a related field is essential.
- 3-5 years cognate experience in Manufacturing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th November 2023
2. Job Title: Human Resources Specialist at Amazon Energy
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist
Functionally Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- Experience Is required in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.
- The HR Specialist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Payroll Management and Compensation & Benefits, which will establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g., using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in Human Resource Management or any other related course.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience on HR functions in the oil and gas industry.
Monthly Net Salary Range (N)
Competitive (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2023.
- Jubaili Agrotec Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.