The MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MacTay Consulting Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 MacTay Consulting Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at MacTay Consulting Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Assistant Manager, Risk Management
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position will liaise with stake holders for the development and review of the risk management policies and procedures to mitigate threats, reduce or transfer risks and/or mitigate the effects of those which are essentially unavoidable.
- Document and assess risks in a variety of sections for the development and review of the risk management policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for identified processes, products, and services.
- Coordinate the implementation of a robust risk management process for the group
- Support business units through promotion of risk awareness, development of risk profiles, mitigation of risks and effective implementation of agreed action plans.
- Monitors and ensure compliance to established Organization wide Risk Appetite as well as for other levels or specific business sections
- Perform regular checks on completeness and adequacy of business process for all company operations
- Perform regular process Risk assessment to identify emergent risks
- Make recommendations on risk mitigating measures for company-wide processes
- Review performance of financial service providers on a regular basis
- Prepare recommendations for cost optimization on a regular basis
- Review projected and actual revenue/profit on significant transactions.
- Implement the group’s risk management, HSE, compliance objectives and strategies.
- Monitor and assess operational risk via Heat Map analysis for Risk and Control Self-
- Assessment (RCSA), control self-assessments and Key Risk Indicators (KRI).
- Assist to develop Business Continuity Management framework for the group
- Conduct initial review of all contracts, MOUs, agreements, and all documentation
- Assist supervisor to oversee the process of documenting and updating existing business processes across the Group
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND (Second Class Upper) / Upper Credit in any Social Sciences, Humanities or a related discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA),
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), etc
- A relevant postgraduate degree
- Experience in financial services, specifically operations or audit
- Knowledge of operational risk best practices
- Good knowledge of operational risk measurement methodologies
- Knowledge of Investment / Portfolio Management, Assets & Liabilities Management andFinancial analysis / interpretation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in risk management and reporting, out of which 4years must have been in an insurance company
N700,000 – N800,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th December, 2022.
2. Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate at Links and Metrics Limited
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a full-time Junior Digital Marketer you will be expected to work from the office and get involved in creating and running marketing campaigns including writing blogs, social media, email marketing, and creating landing pages.
- Ability to create long-form content
- Ability to post content on WordPress
- Ability to work in a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create Blog posts
- Use the open-source blogging tool and content management system (CMS), WordPress, for content marketing.
- Proofread different content for accuracy.
- Involved in the execution of strategies and tactics from the Digital marketing manager
- Implement SEO and SEM strategies.
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with Media buying and advertisements
- Will liaise with clients directly
- Account manager for clients.
- Create marketing materials to use on social media and other web platforms to drive traffic and promote our products and services
- Responsible for posting on social media channels
- Manage the flow of conversions to CRM in order to ensure that the sales teams are producing leads.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th January, 2023.
- MacTay Consulting Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MacTay Consulting Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.