The Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Partnerships for Energy Access Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Partnerships for Energy Access Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Partnerships for Energy Access Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Investment Associate
Job Title: Senior Investment Associate
What will you do?
- This position is responsible for supporting the All On impact investment deal delivery and investee management, with a focus on structured credit solutions for new investee companies.
- The Analyst will be involved in every stage of a transaction, including, but not limited to financial modelling, market research, due diligence, term sheet drafting and negotiations, investment committee memorandums, closings, and implementation of monitoring and evaluation framework. S/he will work in a high-energy environment under the supervision of the All On Investment Manager.
Candidate will be required to do the following:
- Leverage (and grow) personal and professional networks to originate deals in the off-grid energy sector in Nigeria.
- Process deals through approval and closing by:
- Performing in-depth market research and counterparty due diligence.
- Planning, structuring, and executing complex commercial financial transactions.
- Drafting of the various documents required for the deal approval process – including the deal narrative, risks, justification, and deal economics.
- Proposing investment instruments and related terms of financing to be deployed for each opportunity.
- Drafting and negotiating term sheets with counterparties based on the direction and approvals of the governance process.
- Undertaking financial, technical, and commercial due diligence and prepare related due diligence reports for each opportunity being developed.
- Financial modeling of investment opportunities with risked outcomes based on multiple scenarios.
- Assessing historical financial statements of potential investees to enhance understanding of historical corporate performance and probability of the success of the proposed business model.
- Supporting asset management through monitoring and review of borrower reporting requirements and loan covenant compliance.
- Providing ongoing strategic, operational, and governance support to investees in the portfolio.
What we need from you
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, and Business Administration, though relevant experience is more important. Possession of an MBA and/or CFA accreditation is a plus, but not as important as possessing domain experience and expertise.
- A strong investment management with 5 – 9 years’ experience in investment banks,
- Infrastructure Finance, PE & VC funds (impact or fully commercial).
- Demonstrated experience in complex deal structuring and delivery in top tier commercial banks or Development Finance Institutions (DFIs).
- Solid experience in credit and/or structured finance with an energy, utility and/or social infrastructure focus or similar business deals with a proven track record of success and achievements.
- Experience working on investments in Nigeria or similar markets.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics, intellectual curiosity, excellent communication, and a strong sense of ownership.
- High capacity to understand supported businesses’ immediate and long-term needs, with focus on financial health and growth requirements.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for closing the energy access gap in Nigeria and dedication to providing support to the businesses that will lead this objective.
- Advanced written and oral presentation skills with well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
What we offer you:
- At All On we’re committed to investing in the development of your career and we give people with your skills a platform from which you can deliver, create substantial impact, and grow professionally with a fast-growing organization
- All On is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity and respect aren’t simply a strap line, but are a part of everything we do. What’s more, we’re a company that places the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and on our inclusive approach;
- Join us and you’ll belong to a company where you can feel pride in your achievements in being one part of the solution for addressing Nigeria’s foundational development problem.
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter & Resume to: [email protected] using “All On – Application for Sr. Investment Associate Position” as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 6th December, 2023.
2. Job Title:Human Resource & Operations Officer at All On Partnerships for Energy Access
- Partnerships for Energy Access Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.