The Plan International Recruitment 2023/2024… | Plan International Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Plan International recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Plan International Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Plan International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Plan International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Plan International Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Food Distribution Assistant
Location: Pulka, Borno
Contract Duration: 3 Months
- The food distribution assistant is responsible to assist the distribution of food rations in compliance with Plan International Nigeria and UNWFP policies for an effective and smooth-running general food distribution program.
- The food distribution assistant will work under the direction of the food distribution officer and will collaborate closely with other project staff employees within the commodity department.
Dimensions of the Role
- The food distribution assistant is responsible assisting distribution of food commodities on the field according to the methodologies and guidelines provided by Plan International.
- Distribution assistant will be part of a distribution team responsible for ensuring a smooth and clear distribution process, from enrolment to disbursement.
- They are responsible for monitoring beneficiaries’ enrolment, verifying their identity card. During disbursement, they will be responsible for monitoring the process together with Community Mobilizers. This will include spot-checks on beneficiaries’ identification
- Arrange, organize and attend to distributions and provide post distribution reports:
- Organize and arrange distributions according to SOP defined by PLAN;
- To distribute commodities to eligible beneficiaries strictly following verification process and methodology and standards defined by Plan;
- Foresee crowd control, verification of beneficiary and receipt of entitled commodities by the beneficiary in exact amount as entitled in methodology;
- To collect all data needed for reporting after distributions.
- Submit accurate and detailed reports on distributions and assistance provided to beneficiary during distributions
- Ensure that all commodities entrusted to Plan International arriving at food distribution point are properly accounted for.
- Scrutinize all waybills for commodities arriving at the distribution points. Ensure that the commodities are of correct quantities and quality as manifested on the waybill. Immediately record all quantities delivered short (missing), quantities lost in transit and quantities damaged if any (In the field and FDP). All observations must be recorded immediately.
- Commodities must carefully be counted during off-loading.
- At the distribution points, commodities must be stacked in an organized manner, by commodity type to facilitate easy distribution.
- Responsible to ensure that all necessary distribution equipment’s are available at the distributions point, including forms, ropes, banners, plastic sheets, measuring devices etc.
- Supervise loading of food that is left over after distributions. Ensure that a waybill is prepared for food to be returned to the warehouse.
- Prepare daily distribution point visit reports and Food Monitors report. This is a MUST.
- Ensure proper completion and safe return of all tally documents and beneficiary lists to the office for safe storage.
- Ensure proper accounting of all quantities of commodities received and distributed at each distribution point.
- Take active role in the registration and verification of beneficiaries to ensure that the process is fair.
- Organize and supervise general food distributions in the field and FDPs.
- At the food distribution points, commodities must be properly stacked on plastic sheeting
- Ensure that the food distribution point is properly organized and secured with ropes and crowd control measures put in place to ensure smooth distribution and flow of beneficiaries.
- To support with distributions and data entry after distributions as required.
- To support with surveying of beneficiaries and others when needed.
- To support with data analysis and reporting when called upon.
- To support in preparation of the monthly/weekly work plan schedules.
- To prepare all other report upon request by the project coordinator.
- Provide with suggestions on improvement of the work process if needed.
- To process data and information from field – in particular ensure quality, consistency, accuracy, truthfulness, comprehensiveness of all distribution data.
- To support mass information awareness campaign to inform beneficiaries on distribution related information.
- To ensure that up-to-date files, beneficiary lists are maintained, both electronically and in paper form.
- To perform accurate filing of all processed documents, monthly consolidated filing of key project documents in the office.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor is Degree, preferably in a discipline such as Human Nutrition, Agriculture, International Development, Business Administration, Management and Economics or any other discipline relevant to development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hausa
- Commitment to and understanding of PLAN’S aims, values and principles.
- Applicants from Borno State are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in a related position for at least 2 years, including managing general Food Distribution & Nutrition projects.
- Managing UNWFP-funded projects is preferable.
- Experience in working “In-kind Distributions” projects is preferable.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Facilitate the development and scheduling of volunteer outreach activities
- Strong communication skills: oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, team building, conflict resolution and ability to deliver PLAN’s strategic objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th October, 2023.
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Plan International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Plan International Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Plan International Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan International Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.