The Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sandy Management Consultants Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Sandy Management Consultants Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sandy Management Consultants Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for a Payroll Officer to join our HR department and administer our employee compensation and run related reports.
- Payroll Officer responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating payroll databases, ensuring timely payments and generating reports.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
- If you’re also familiar with labour legislation, we would like to meet you.
- To pay correct wages/salaries and entitlements on time and in compliance with legal requirements and government legislation.
- Professionally execute duties to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly and with a high degree of discretion.
- Maintain a payroll database.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Execute duties with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements/returns. Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state taxes, insurance,
- Experience with accounting software is an advantage.
- Track and ensure accuracy of attendance and payroll data.
- Process payroll/benefits and payroll-related payments (wages/salaries, deductions etc.) efficiently and promptly
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- Generate payslips for dissemination
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
2. Job Title: Welder / Fabricator
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom , Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara , Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The State Coordinator of Society is responsible for registering new members of the Society in the state, developing and managing engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. local government chapters and externally, i.e. Zonal Chapter leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head the State office and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Must be willing to secured a conductive office accommodations and run the State office under the directives of the President and Executive Secretary; essential
- Must be willing to secure contacts and work with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ( TRCN) State office officials, State Ministry of Education officials as well as Educational institutions within the state for the purpose of organizing training and induction for prospective members.
- Provide the strategic direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or conclude these efforts
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute’s National priorities.
- Ensure department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
- Work with Director of Membership Operations at headquarters to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs, and benefits.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background.
- 7 – 14 years relevant work experience.
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education.
- Should be complaint with ICT.
- Candidates without TRCN certificate need not to applied as application will be rejected automatically.
- Possession of Ph.D and relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must resident in Job Location.
- Candidates for post of State Coordinator must be Registered and licensed by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, up-to-date CV and scan PDF copies of credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.
- Sandy Management Consultants Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sandy Management Consultants Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.