The AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Production Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Mechanical/Electrical Studies Review the tender documents (specifications, BOQ, drawings), by performing a site inspection if needed, and preparing the designs as per the requirements (generator set sizing, sound level); to assist with the mechanical pricing based on the project study.
- Drawings Preparation Prepare the drawings while using the retrieved specifications, working on the needed calculations of sound level, height, width, depth, etc., and reviewing with the Production Manager, to ensure no errors occur.
- BOQ’s Preparation Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQs) for the related design, in terms of providing needed material, amounts, and their cost estimations under the direction of the Production manager and related supervisors, to start the purchasing process.
- CNC/NC and Design Machines
- AutoCAD, Solid work is a must.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Supply Chain Intern at Henkel Nigeria
Ref No: 22041975
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Establish a process of production/utilities downtime data collection and reporting
- Develop production waste monitoring and reporting process
- Process mapping and optimization
- Energy saving opportunities analysis and implementation within given timelines
- Coordinate execution of safety and quality improvement actions
- Coordinate control and compliance revision and gaps closure
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Henkel is an equal-opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets
- AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.