The Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Contracts and Bidding Officer
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cultivate appropriate market intelligence in the oil industry to provide current market trends in the industry for company use.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders, and presentations that aid the organization win new contracts in ongoing and future projects.
- Review and understand the client’s prequalification, Invitation to tender/request for quotation documents.
- Evaluate technical and commercial proposals and report back to management for appropriate action.
- Monitor the Tender submission process for completeness, consistency, and compliance.
- Follow up on tenders especially by being aware of the evaluation period, project budget, marking scheme before tenders submission, scores, etc.
- Interface with suppliers for quotations in line with client’s requirements.
- Attended all necessary meetings with parties involved in the bidding process and negotiation phase and maintained contact with partners and subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- To secure maritime equipment leasing contracts that can be executed by vessels owned by other companies.
- Ensures contact with technical partners, JV partners, and nominated subcontractors and nominated subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- Coordinate planning/cost control activities for tender preparation and tender department.
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of technical presentations to explain products and services to customers – tasked with an increasing market share of commodity chemicals, drilling, and subsea chemicals, oil tools, etc to oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria.
- In charge of company registration/interface with agencies, regulators, and other stakeholders statutory licenses and documentation required in the qualification for Tenders certificate (NCDMB, NCEC, DPR, PENCOM, NSITF, Nigerian Petroleum Exchange NIPEX, NIMASA, etc.).
- Accountable for the preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for the audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies.
- Interpret the client’s technical and commercial specifications and produce a complaint proposal or offer more suitable alternatives where appropriate.
- Organize tender review and bid preparation activities.
- Coordinate the preparation, compilation, and submission of Pre-Qualifications, ITT, RFQ through the NIPEX portal, the bid portals of other IOCs, Commercial Bid, and formal Tender submissions from receipt of requests from clients and review clarifications, to award and handover to the execution teams.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of technical & commercial tenders and contracts according to the requirements of each tender or contract and client.
- Ensure all data and information required to submit a successful technical tender and prequalification package are obtained and involved in each tender. The desired result of every prequalification package and technical tender is a pass for Company.
- Draft negotiated and review contracts, agreements, evaluate legal documents, Commercial Deeds, Consultancy agreements, MOU, tripartite agreements, and correspondence and proffer appropriate legal advice and opinion on regulatory matters.
- Review and monitor all company’s litigation matters, act as a primary liaison for external solicitors regarding corporate transactions and advice the company appropriately.
- Ensured that prompt and qualitative legal support/advise is provided to management and all relevant stakeholders in order to ensure operational efficiency and that risk is mitigated.
- Source for business for the Vessel and sign Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with charterers after carrying out due diligence of the nature of business the charterer wishes to engage in.
- Anchor and coordinate the implementation of all AGO supply and delivery contracts while working in strict compliance with the contractual framework for supply and delivery.
- Saddled with the responsibilities of seeking out vessel charterers, negotiating, and sealing deals, and drafting and signing Charter Party Agreements (CPA) with vessel charterers.
- Keep all submitted tenders in a safe and secure electronic repository as provided by Company.
- A good First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable University.
- At least 3 years of cognate work experience with relevant experience in procurement, contracting, and bidding activity.
- Skilled in preparing/analyzing complex technical specifications & bids.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication & Numerical skills.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Has been in attendant of meetings with suppliers and negotiating teams of contract.
- Produces reports and statistics using computer software.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices/procedures; contracting, and bidding on Nipex and the bid platforms of other International Oil and Gas companies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis until the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
2. Job Title: Digital Communications & Marketing Officer at Lotus Capital Limited
Position: Digital Communications & Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: E-Business Development
- The candidate shall be responsible for the company’s digital marketing, online community growth, and brand awareness drive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a comprehensive digital communication strategy to grow a robust online community.
- Implement digital communication strategy efficiently and effectively across all online platforms. • Enhance the brand awareness and visibility of the company across the core target audience.
- Create engaging and relatable content with an excellent visual representation for the company’s social media platforms and email marketing.
- Writing of articles and periodic newsletters.
- Advise the Company on advantageous social media and digital trends, marketing, or paid advertising options or opportunities to aid brand visibility.
- Create content and promotions to increase traffic to the company’s official website.
- Organize webinars and plan small events.
- Effectively manage the company’s social media accounts, including content sharing, messaging, posting creatives, engaging with followers, online customer service management, community engagement, and social listening.
- Increase engagement and followership across all online channels.
- Effectively manage company campaigns (both digital and otherwise) to promote various initiatives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Financial Intelligence knowledge would be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years experience in digital and brand marketing, and community management.
- Experience in campaign management and publicity.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Online community engagement.
- Creative writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Digital performance analytical tools.
- Campaign management.
- Brand Marketing.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Content creation.
- Organizational and planning skills.
What is in it for You
- 13th Month Salary
- Career Development
- Friendly Work Culture
- Performance Bonus, etc.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Access to fully Sponsored Training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Digital Communications & Marketing Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th November 2022.
- Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Indigenous Oil & Gas Servicing Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.