The Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Major Steel Production Company Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Major Steel Production Company Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Major Steel Production Company Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- General book-keeping ensuring that all financial transactions are captured through the company’s accounting software.
- Carryout periodic and prompt reconciliations with debtors, creditors and bankers, by monitoring account statements regularly to ensure they tally with the company’s records
- Degree / HND in Accounting
- At least one year experience in accounts related work
- Ideal candidates should presently reside in Onitsha.
- Must age less than 33 years
- They should be ready to be interviewed physically in Onitsha within one week
- Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures
- Business Acumen
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
N60,000 – N100,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV (PDF or Word format) to: [email protected] using “ACCOUNTING OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For inquiries, Text or WhatsApp: 08120796570
Application Deadline 30th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Public Health Administrative Specialist at the U.S. Embassy
Position: Public Health Administrative Specialist – Employees of Mission-All/or USEFMs, EFMs or MOHs) (Partner Management Branch Chief)
Announcement Number: Abuja-2023-131
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Series / Grade: LE – 0540 11
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Promotion Potential: LE-11
- Hiring Path: Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- For USEFM – FP is 04. Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C.
- Current Employees of the Mission – This includes U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs); Eligible Family Members (EFMs); Declared Members of Household (MOHs), dependents of U.S. Personal Services Contract (USPSC) who are assigned under COM – All Agencies.
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period.
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: Yes
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- The incumbent serves as the senior public health technical advisor for grants and is the Partner Management Branch Chief.
- Duties and responsibilities include day-to-day supervision of branch staff, planning and program development responsibilities for grants, cooperative agreements and partner management and coordination.
- The position supervises three Public Health Cooperative Agreement Specialists that are responsible for the CDC Nigeria grants management portfolio involving up to 15 cooperative agreements worth approximately $160M, and up to 10 grantees/Implementing Partners (IPs).
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or Finance is required.
- Professional Accounting certification, membership of professional body (CPA, ACCA, ICAN) is required.
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption document is required.
- Minimum of (5) five years of progressively responsible administrative management experience in a public health or international development program that includes administrative and financial management of acquisitions, grants, and/or partner management contracts as well as cooperative agreement and/or contract documentation and reporting, files management and exposure to external clients is required.
- Two (2) years of managerial experience is required.
- Job holder must possess comprehensive knowledge of implementing partner management and grants/cooperative agreements programs, policies, regulations, protocols and ethical considerations applicable to the development and administration of national and international HIV/AIDS public health programs. Detailed knowledge of political/legal and public health sectors in order to recommend approval of funding grant applications is required.
- An understanding of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and proficient knowledge of U.S. Government public health programs and strategies is required.
- Vast working knowledge of host government and international public health systems is required. In-depth knowledge and good understanding of host government laws and regulations regarding public health-related implementing agreements is required.
- Technical expert knowledge of administrative, budgeting and fiscal management systems in support of funding mechanisms including grants and cooperative agreements is required.
- Expert knowledge of sub-contractual requirements and procedures for grants and cooperative agreements is required.
- This may be tested. Please specify your level of proficiency in the language stated.
- Fluent in writing/reading/speaking English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills to work with all levels of staff in team settings to accomplish program goals are required.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills is required in order to convey program progress, technical requirements and to influence other collaborative organizations engaged in HIV/AIDS programs to adopt appropriate strategies for program activities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to coordinate with USG and implementing/cooperating partners to ensure mutual cooperation are required. Ability to plan budget expenditures to meet PEPFAR-program needs is required. Ability to coordinate and negotiate effectively with host government and inter-agency partners is required.
- Mastery user level of word processing and spreadsheets is required Keyboarding skills that include both speed and accuracy are required.
- Ability to work with higher mathematical calculations for purposes of partner budget reviews and for use in preparation of reporting documentation is required.
- Vast experience with budget formulation and review as well as data analysis to assess performance.
- Ability for making detailed mathematical computations is required.
- Proficient knowledge of computer software programs such as word processing, spreadsheets and databases is required.
- The Job Holder must have excellent analytical skills and be highly innovative.
- Advanced user level of word processing, spreadsheets and databases is required.
- The ability to assess grants management issues and develop realistic solutions is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
- Hiring Preference Selection Process: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
Hiring Preference Order:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- ** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
- For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
N18,063,974 / USD $60,061 annually.
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2023.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “APPLY TO THIS VACANCY” button at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Submit Application” button to complete your application process. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Degree (not transcript)
- NYSC Certificate of exception document
- Certification or License
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
- Copy of Sponsor’s Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
- Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria
- Major Steel Production Company Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Major Steel Production Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.