The Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Nile University of Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Nile University of Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nile University of Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented Project Engineer with strong personal & professional integrity to join our dynamic team
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and final buy-off phases
- Perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance reports on the project’s status
- Create frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Accurately analyze internal changes, including feasibility study and cost any changes in specifications, produce clear, focused and understandable explanations for change requests
- Participate in design failure mode and effect analysis, quality history reviews, robustness studies, advanced product quality planning, production part approval processes e.t.c
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Plan project requirements and resources, including the sourcing of subcontract elements, etc.
- React promptly and effectively to changing client and product needs
- Anticipate any potential project risks, identifying and establishing corrective actions
- Produce deliverables on-time to customer requirements, clarifying these requirements where necessary
Qualification & Experience
- B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields. A Master’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience with proven Project Engineering/Project Management experience
- Membership of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages with hands-on experience in creating project plans in Microsoft Project.
- Candidates must possess the ability to understand and translate product drawings into process information
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Receptionist at HT-Limited
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
- Nile University of Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nile University of Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.