The SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Front Desk & Admin Assistant Intern
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
Contract type: Apprenticeship agreement/contract
Area activity: Technical Facilities Management
- We are looking to offer placement for an Intern for the position of a Front Desk & Admin Assistant in her Lagos office.
He/She will perform tasks such as:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings (Personal and executive support).
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, preparing Timesheets, and expenses reports (and follow up with reimbursements).
- Write emails, memos, and letters.
- Circulate documents for validation & Manage DocuSign/signature books
Here are several other skills and qualifications the assistant should have:
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in management consulting firms will be an added advantage.
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and professional demeanor
The Admin Assistant must have:
- Excellent time management skills and be able to multitask.
- Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important,
- Good computer skills.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 1 year or more.
- 2+ years of clerical experience.
- Knowledge of specific software programs such as DOCUSIGN, and Ms Office Pack.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Production Pharmacist at Artemis Laboratories Limited
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all Manufacturing Activities.
- Supervision of the manufacturing processes of weighing, syrup preparation, mixing operation, filling and packaging in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Managing Labor and safety issues at floor level.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
- Identifying Training needs of staff in Production Department.
- Development and Implementation of Factory Hygiene and Equipment Cleaning Protocols.
- Development of new product formulations and improvement of existing formulations.
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring that production is cost effective.
- Monitoring Product Standards and implementing Quality Control Programs.
- Liaision withQuality Control Departments
- Ensuring cleanliness of the Production Machinery at all times.
- And any other duties that may be assign from time to time.
Key Performance Objectives
- Achieving Production target and enhancing productivity.
- Efficient and timely handling of problems related to Production.
Key Performance Indicators
- Management Skill
- Health safety and Environment Awareness
- Effective Coordination
- Computer skills.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree
- 3 – 5 years production experience in liquid and solid (Tablet / Capsules) oral dosage forms in the pharmaceutical industry
- Conversant with cGMP procedures.
- Reports directly to the Production Manager
- Directly Supervises:
- Production Supervisor
- Packaging Supervisor
- Production Operatives.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly (Attractive and in with pharmaceutical industry).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, Resume and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th November, 2023.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.