The Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Trinity Financials Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Trinity Financials Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Trinity Financials Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Credit & Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee our company’s lending procedure, we are searching for a qualified Credit Manager.
- You will be in charge of determining whether or not prospective customers are creditworthy, developing credit scoring models, authorizing and refusing loans, negotiating payment arrangements, and revising the business’ credit policy.
- You must have in-depth knowledge of credit analysis, be an expert in accounting software, and possess strong analytical abilities to succeed as a Credit Manager. by maximizing the ratio of sales to bad debt losses, a top-tier credit manager increases a company’s worth.
- Determining a prospective customer’s creditworthiness.
- The Development of credit scoring models for risk evaluations.
- Ensuring that all lending practices and loans adhere to the law.
- Keeping track of all business loans.
- Keeping track of late payments and bad debts.
- Revising and reviewing the business’s credit policy.
- Approving and rejecting loans in accordance with the data at hand.
- Determining and establishing loan interest rates.
- Negotiating the loan’s terms with new customers.
- A minimum of 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related subject
- 8-10 years reputable professional History as a Credit Manager in a commercial bank / finance company / Micro finance bank
- Advanced accounting software knowledge
- A good ability to communicate.
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Attentive to detail.
- The capacity to handle challenging circumstances.
- Excellent knowledge of financing practices.
- High level of mathematics.
- Outstanding analytical Abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Credit & Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February 2023.
2. Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant at Salvo International Agency
Location: Ajah, Lekki Axis – Lagos
Employment Type: Full time (On-Site)
- The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistant and digital support to the Co-founder, Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and marketing service.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Co-founder including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments,
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Write, review, edit, and update content for organisation websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conduct research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions in alignment to the brand
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years plus proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using data from Questionnaires and Survey to determine customer behavior.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of blockchain experience is a plus
- Excellent Research Skills
- Ability to pitch offers to the hungry market both physically and online.
- Solid understanding and experience running successful Advert (especially on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Proficient with Word Press and Elementor page builder
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge about content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by electronic mail to: [email protected] using the steps below:
- The Email subject “Application for The Role of Digital Marketing Assistant
- Closing remark: provide your full name and phone number
- Attachment: Attach a Simple CV in respect to the Job.
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted, do not apply if you need excess supervision or have never worked in this capacity previously
Application Deadline 28th December, 2022.
- Trinity Financials Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Trinity Financials Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.